• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Anyone want an old-school PF beating?

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I just got my new DS Lite, and my HP is doing quite well so far; I'm winning 89.7% of the time!

If anyone wants to fight me, I'll play you.

;)

My Friend Code is: 158987467662

Just post yours here, and I'll get back to you ASAP.

*raises hand* gimme 10 min to warm up...FC on sig.

Rdy??

Good game..too badI didn't charge my battery....things were good until it turned red..I left the charger at my room yet I was far...next time....don't leave it at combat hall....

Here's today's heads:

Me VS. Bulerias:
2 Wins (PF)
1 Loss (PF)
1 Win (BS)
2 Losses (BS)

Me VS. Bulerias's Brother, AVGanon:
2 Wins (PF)
2 Losses (AV)

Me VS. DS_MARKER
1 Win (PF)
1 Loss (DS)

TOTAL WINS: 5
TOTAL LOSES: 1

DS_MARKER said:
Good game..too badI didn't charge my battery....things were good until it turned red..I left the charger at my room yet I was far...
You kept going on that top thing.. So I kept freezing you until you came down, then it was easy game.

POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
Good game..too badI didn't charge my battery....things were good until it turned red..I left the charger at my room yet I was far...
You kept going on that top thing.. So I kept freezing you until you came down, then it was easy game.
I lost concentration while rushing to the charger.

DS_MARKER said:
POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
You lost concentration for like, 4 kills?

:huh:

Anyway, I'll be happy to play you again tommorow.

;)

POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
You lost concentration for like, 4 kills?

:huh:

Anyway, I'll be happy to play you again tommorow.

;)
Good so I can clear my name! :lol: I was really far from it.

Clear your name?

I like beating you... I get more points since you are 3 stars.

(Remember, I just restarted; were you expecting an easy win from a 2 star? Silly you.)

POKEFAB said:
Clear your name?

I like beating you... I get more points since you are 3 stars.

(Remember, I just restarted; were you expecting an easy win from a 2 star? Silly you.)
You know what I mean...1 loss is my only record here..and one tie.

("Never underestimate your opponent" I followed that advice after I restarted and how easilly I ranked up.)

POKEFAB said:
Wait, you're tellin' me no one has beat you here before?!
Well...I had 2 matches with Lone Wolf he won one match and I won the next match..and you beat me at combat hall once....Why don't we discuss through PM?

I'll play Pokefab, here is my info:

NS_Hackzor
1332-1200-0867

Be prepared to lose..

POKEFAB said:
Just beat the 'all-powerful' DS_MARKER 3-0.

;) I foiled his record.
3-0!!! You killed me 3 times but I lost twice now to you! :lol: You were lucky I didn't unlock Noxus there....nvm...do I rly sound like an old man?

DS_MARKER said:
POKEFAB said:

;) I foiled his record.
3-0!!! You killed me 3 times but I lost twice now to you! :lol: You were lucky I didn't unlock Noxus there....nvm...do I rly sound like an old man?
Not really..

Anyway, I beat you when you were Noxus, too.

;)

Sylux is my weakness, even though I beat Bulerias both times he was using him.

POKEFAB said:
DS_MARKER said:
POKEFAB said:

;) I foiled his record.
Not really..

Anyway, I beat you when you were Noxus, too.

;)

Sylux is my weakness, even though I beat Bulerias both times he was using him.
good game tho...mark down another win for PF...by the next time we battle I'll have Halo 2 beaten by Legendary...

Back