• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The COMPLETE Trace Guide

I thought I'd post this here before the NSider and GameFAQS.

I've seen GameFAQ's Trace Guide, and it's god awful.

Anyway, tell me what you think. I'll update this regularly.

there is one image code that is still in HTML

;)
but thats a really good guide! I've accedentally pushed people off before

:p
and gamefaqs trace guide is really bad... it didn't help me at all. It said that zoomed headshot imperilst wasn't a OHKO, it just did 200 damage, well the most you can have is 199 health so, i guess it is

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
there is one image code that is still in HTML

;)
but thats a really good guide! I've accedentally pushed people off before

and gamefaqs trace guide is really bad... it didn't help me at all. It said that zoomed headshot imperilst wasn't a OHKO, it just did 200 damage, well the most you can have is 199 health so, i guess it is

Yeah, that was a wierd statement.

Didn't know you could make a 14-page essay/guide on how to snipe. >_>

if you ask me, sniping is overly easy... "aim at head" "blow head off" "repeat til you win"

i perfer closequarters fighting. : D

>_>

o.png

This proves people at GameFAQS have no idea what they are doing.

well, if u have enough hp with weavel in his alt form, u can pull off a attak back no madder how far awy. if sum1 hits u, the other part of his halfturot will send sum shots flying in perfect aim. but, that is 3 shots towards the shooter each time u get hit, so dont do it often, cuz u might die. unless he aint using the one snipper. I like weavel and kanden. Kanden cuz his charged volt driver homes in, REALLY well.

Its best to use him in Wide open areas, like alinds perch, vdo gateway, and alinds gateway. If the bad guy u r aiming for is up high, aim a little higher than u would usually aim so it doesnt hit wall. If he sees the attack and "dodges" itll go over to him and still hit. Its fun watchin em get chased off by this! u can have like as many of em homing as u want out at once! example
lookupitllaimatim.jpg

Back