• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The TBT Bounty Thread 2

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
<big><big><big>The TBT Bounty Thread</big></big></big><big><big>
--------------------<big><big><big><big><big>2</big></big></big>--------------------

What is this?

The TBT BT2 is a thread based off Lone_Wolf's idea to create a bounty list throughout the Bell Tree. People who are good at MP:H get added to the 'Wanted Dead' list. If you can beat them, post here, and your rank gets moved up, while the loser gets moved down. Instead of having Bells as winnings, we'll use a point system. However many points you have, the more ranking you get. If you beat someone high in the rankings, you get moved up more spots, and you get more points. You may also nominate people to the 'Wanted Dead' list.

The 'Wanted Dead' List

1 (5 points for defeat): Glactor
2 (4 points for defeat): Bulerias
3 (3 points for defeat): Pokefab
4 (2 points for defeat): Zero_13
5 (1 point for defeat):

Point Rankings List:

1:
2:
3:
4:
5:
6:
7:
8:
9:
10:

I added three people that were at the top of the previous list, except I made Glactor #1. He's much better than me or Bulerias.

POKEFAB said:
I added three people that were at the top of the previous list, except a made Glactor #1. He's much better than me or Bulerias.
I second that. His sniping skills are just... breathtaking. Just you try to evade his sniper.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
I added three people that were at the top of the previous list, except a made Glactor #1. He's much better than me or Bulerias.
I second that. His sniping skills are just... breathtaking. Just you try to evade his sniper.
It's basically impossible. If he played more, he'd be on the Ranking Boards in no time.

He says he gets his sniping skills from Halo, and watching his brother play it a lot.

*nominates self* and im gonna give away some bells to whoever gets to beat me.

Yeah, im sure of my skills.

oh yesh, and I'd like to "Bounty Hunt" glactor.. if only he came online..

If you'd like to nominate yourself, it'd be helpful to show a Hunter License.

Oh, and ZERO, prepare to be beaten if you're looking for a match with Glactor.

Back