• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What game series did you grow up with?

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What game series did YOU grow up with?

For example, when you were a little kid, and you got, for example, an NES Super Mario game, and it is still one of (Or the) most played franchise by yourself.

For me, it'd be either the Pokemon series, or Mario.

When I first got my GBP, I got PacMan and TMNT, but then my aunt took me to Toys R' Us for a game, and I got Super Mario World, and I fell in love with it. From there, I kept getting more and more Mario games for the handheld, and I loved them all.

A little after, I got Pokemon Red and Yellow, and I clocked in about 10 hours the first day. Me and my cousins must have played that game for weeks on end before we stopped going over each other's house's every day to play each other. I got Pokemon Blue, which I also loved, then I moved on to a GBC and Pokemon Silver and Gold, which I adored so much I played a combined total of over 500 hours. I got Crystal, which I loved. I skipped Ruby and Saphire, and got FireRed and LeafGreen, which I beat, and have 200 hours combined on it. Now, I have Emerald, which I have beaten and have 130 hours encounting.

I've been a Mario freak since a young age. (I had a thing for Yoshi until I heard what a Toad was)

Sonic for the Sega Genesis. And I already made a thread about this a while ago.

Hmmm... I don't think I really did grow up with a single one. But I played sonic and crash bandicoot a lot. Oh... and Duck Hunt! :eh:

well, I grew up with NES,SNES,GB,GBC,N64,GBA,DS,GCN so yeah...well, I was always a big Pokemon fan, and I was also Metroid and Mario fans too.

I grew up with all kinds of game, my bro was a gamer before me

:D

But I grew up mostly with Pokemon, they were so awesome back then

:(

I loved the pokemon games which i still play today with my 16 year old brother!

I almost all of them except diamond and the other new one thats going to come out for the DS, trozi, and pinball! i have to say though that the new ones are too easy the hardest where the yellow, red, and blue..

Mario then when I was 6, my bro got a game, since I was younger I got jealous and got into it. Got a Squirtle doll.

:)

WEll...Link and Mario...when I was 5 my brother taught me how to "do the link" (use the mirror) with a Zelda Snes game then around 5 1/2 after that I learned how to "do the mario" with SM64.

I grew up with the NES, Atari, and later on we got a Genesis... like way later, but i still grew up with that, the classics, and for some reason, in my eyes, the first Zelda is still the best Zelda... it was the most fun.

Super Mario 3 was better on the NES than it was on the GBA.

and none of you will know the simple joys of Silk worm, unless you have it for your NES. : (

i feel sorry for these little kids who grew up with a PS2 thinking thats what gaming was all about... there are so many better games from the past than we've got right now.

I'm not really sure if I grew up with one... but it was prolly Sonic and Crash Bandicoot. o.0 I was kinda too little to know what i was doin in Mario and Zelda. >.<

Back