How do you like bosses to die?

MasterDS

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
How do you like bosses to die? Do you like them to simply explode, even if it isn't entirly feasible? Or do you perfer another form of death. Personaly, I like it when the Boss loses controll, or goes crazy, and kills it self, because it makes sence that you can't kill Ghot by running into him. However, you can damage him enough to cause him to malfuntion, and run into a wall. Its also perfectly reasonable that blinding Queen Thyra doesn't kill her. But after you do that, she goes crazy and ends up hitting herself. It makes much more sence to me than the idea that if you feed a tree enough rocks, its head explodes, or that if you land enough hits on the back end of a snake, it blows up.

But anyway, what do you think of my thoughts? How do you like them to die?

I like them to die in a huge, game-ending climax, followed by a clip of some sort.

I also like how they die in TLoZ: OoS for the GBC.

I find it extemely boreing for the bosses just to explode. I like the way Ganon dies in OoT.

In one huge epic explosion. Well, actually, to be a bit more specific I loved the way Ganondorf "died" in OoT, but it wasn't dramatic enough... You know, how we flung his hands in the air, and the whole castle collapsed. Well, what I want from TP is, if Ganondorf's going to "die", that first he'd turn into this mega-human, with awesome power... That you could just see the veins bulging on his muscles; you'd kill him afterwards, and he'd be all crazy and then he'd be locked in the Twilight Realm or something.

Bulerias said:
In one huge epic explosion. Well, actually, to be a bit more specific I loved the way Ganondorf "died" in OoT, but it wasn't dramatic enough... You know, how we flung his hands in the air, and the whole castle collapsed. Well, what I want from TP is, if Ganondorf's going to "die", that first he'd turn into this mega-human, with awesome power... That you could just see the veins bulging on his muscles; you'd kill him afterwards, and he'd be all crazy and then he'd be locked in the Twilight Realm or something.
Wow. It sounds like you made the game.

:p

Anyway. I'm kind of like Bul. Just one giant explosion.

I like to see them falling down a endless empty void....

:)

Thats what I like to do in Super Mario 64 DS... but you can't win that way, because the word 'endless' and 'void' and 'empty' were completely blown off.

OddCrazyMe said:
Bulerias said:
Wow. It sounds like you made the game.

Anyway. I'm kind of like Bul. Just one giant explosion.
I wish I did. >_>

Falling into lava, or having him/her in his/her lair when it explodes. :yes:

:p This is one happy topic

I like big fiery explosions...very big explosions...

And I liked Wind Waker's ending.

<big><big><big><big><big>SPOILERS FOR WW'S ENDING!</big></big></big>\

Turned to stone, then flooded, with a sword in his head!

Bulerias said:
A bunch of blood coming out of him or a bunch or green stuff?

Myself, I like a big, cheesy lightning flash or two, followed by a rotating color palette, then slowly losing opacity until they disappear.

Those were the good days... Now I want to go play Chrono Trigger again. XD

LAVOS5 said:
Myself, I like a big, cheesy lightning flash or two, followed by a rotating color palette, then slowly losing opacity until they disappear.

I like how bosses die in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Is that what you're talking about? They die by twisting around a bit with different colors than exploding into a bunch of stars.

Shadow_] [quote="LAVOS5 said:

I like how bosses die in Mario and Luigi: Superstar Saga. Is that what you're talking about? They die by twisting around a bit with different colors than exploding into a bunch of stars. [/quote]
Sorta, but I kind of prefer a more gradual fadeout. XD

Imagine the way the bossed die in Super Mario RPG, but flashier, more colorful, and slower.

:D

How do I like my bosses to die? Well, hm... Depends on how bad the boss was. If he hardly did anything evil at all, just let him keel over and croak is okay with me. But, if he was SUPER evil, and did a bunch of bad things, like committ genocide or destruction of a city, I'd like to see him die slowly, painfully, maybe ending with him exploding into thousands of tiny bits.

:D

Back