• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Twilight Princess End Theory

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Just want to say this from the start; if you'll post stuff like "bah, I don't like Zelda" or "ZELDA IS OVERRATED!!1!!" then please don't post at all.

Now then, moving on...

What do you think the ending of Twilight Princess will be? From what we've seen in Windwaker, after the Hero of Time goes on an adventure after the Ocarina of Time (which is Majora's Mask), then Ganondorf comes out of his seal, and consumes Hyrule. The people pray so that Hyrule can be saved, but the Hero of Time is nowhere to be seen, and Hyrule is drowned... It is only logical to assume that this is what'll happen in Twilight Princess.

...Or not. This could be a "what-if" game, the "what if" being "What if the Hero of Time DID come back?" Or maybe I'm giving too much meaning to the timeline thing... But this WAS in the Windwaker's opening video, so meh...

But in all seriousness, I think that Link will die. If not him, then Zelda. With everyone at Nintendo saying that this game is dark, and with some hints at "Zelda not regaining her cheer", perhaps this really is the case, meaning Ganondorf would prevail.

How do YOU think Twilight Princess will end?

First i'd like to say Bah, Zelda isnt overatted, it's a very mature game...

Also, it's kinda obvious that Zelda is probably the Twilight Princess so i think she
will be the one to die not link or... maybe it would be both. Who knows except the people that made it.

only_half_evil333 said:

Also, it's kinda obvious that Zelda is probably the Twilight Princess so i think she
will be the one to die not ]
How right you are.

:p

But yeah, that could be possible... But do you know what I really want from Twilight Princess? I'd love to learn more about Ganondorf's past.

Same with me, my favorite charactor from the start has been Ganondorf my favorite character hes very interesting and evil. I want to know what happened all about his past, his parents if he has any parents(if thats in one of the games the only ones i remember are oot and MM because i still play them all the time.) And where he came from..

only_half_evil333 said:
Same with me, my favorite charactor from the start has been Ganondorf my favorite character hes very interesting and evil. I want to know what happened all about his past, his parents if he has any parents(if thats in one of the games the only ones i remember are oot and MM because i still play them all the time.) And where he came from..
Actually, he comes from Gerudo Valley, and his surrogate mothers were those witches, who morphed together would make Twinrova, I forgot their individual names...

But that's all we know about him.

Yea i know who his mothers were and twinrove what i ment where the individual names and when do figure out where he comes from?

only_half_evil333 said:
Yea i know who his mothers were and twinrove what i ment where the individual names and when do figure out where he comes from?
Ah, I just remembered... Kotake and Koume were their names. But they were only Ganondorf's surrogate mothers, so we still have yet to know of Ganondorf's real mother and father.

And it's mentioned in Ocarina of Time's story, where Ganondorf comes from.

only_half_evil333 said:

will be the one to die not ]
Zelda is the Twilight Princess, unless she has a twin. :\

I think the game will end with... a flood... and Ganondorf is all sealed up... and Zelda goes into hiding and Link dies >_>

It would be cool if they found a time traveling device or something...idk. Or at the end Link finds out how to become either a full wolf (whoops, I said fox! rofl) or full human.

Also i would like to add bah, I don't like Zelda and ZELDA IS OVERRATED!!1!! LOL,

:p I know you got that "Zelda is overrated!11!!!!11!" from me

:p we were in a different view...not Zelda is overrated...just that Zelda isn't as good as the other stuff you say it is.

Back