• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Apparently, this isn't just me.

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Well, a couple of months ago, I thought I was the only person that was looking forward to Ganondorf's triumphant return in Twilight Princess. Now, I am convinced that this is not the case. Every single day I see countless threads on various forums that ask how Ganondorf is going to look in TP, what role he will play, etc...

But even so, we're not getting anything related to Ganondorf in TP, not even a set of concept art pictures. That's really all I'd like at this point. But merely having Ganondorf in the game isn't enough for me... Since this is the last Zelda game as we know it, or so says Miyamoto, then it would be a dream-come-true if Ganondorf was something he wasn't quite before.

More powerful.

Yeah, that might not sound like much, but if there could be a couple of awesome battles between Ganondorf and Link, with Ganondorf being uber-powerful, that would be just so awesome, no words could possibly describe this... Maybe this is because I consider Ganondorf to be the best and most refined Nintendo character, but I digress... I would just seriously scream for joy if Ganondorf turns out to be this powerhouse (but I'd really prefer if Ganondorf was powerful, not Ganon) of a guy.

Windwaker Ganondorf was a disgrace to Ganondorf's image, I thought. He looked nothing like I wanted him to look, nor did he act like I wanted him to act... He wasn't nearly as powerful as Ganondorf in OoT (Especially notice when Ganondorf turns into Ganon in OoT; priceless!), nor was he as sinister... I don't know, but I was majorly disappointed.

A long story made short, I wish to see Ganondorf in the game, but it would be AWESOME if he had a bigger role than before... If we knew more about his past, and if he met up with Link numerous times in the game; and they would have intense battles, I would like to hope. Another thing that I know won't happen, but what I'd love, is if we could actually control Ganondorf for some parts of the game...

Are you excited that Ganondorf is coming back in Twilight Princess, how would you like to see him (in terms of power), and which part would you like him to play?

Well, as you know (and hate me for :p) I'm not a huge LoZ fan. I hope he is back more powerful ro whatever to satusfy a bunch of my friends' desires, but, other than that, all I can say is nice piece of wrting you got here.

it would be cool to play him i didnt play much of windwalker because when i first saw Ganondorf i quit playing it because i thought it was going to be very very boring..

But, it would be kinda starange but cool for him to being a good guy but i hope they suprise "us" with some really really great,awesome, and really powerful..

Gannon > Ganondorf.

its simple... Gannon was the original enemy, the main bad guy... where they pulled "ganondorf" out of is just sad... i really think ganondorf is dumb... i miss fighting Gannon at the end of the game, the two N Gannon... i dunno why they took one out. >_>

Ganondorf is pretty dorky... he's like "HAHAHAHAHAHA" and you're like "OK..."

i dunno, you can love him all you want, all he is to me is a cheesy fake man... i loved fighting a huge beast at the end of the game... not some crazy guy with a weird laugh.

Back