• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

DOTD 5/31/06: Newest Video Game you've Bought

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
dotdbanner8yu.png

Written by PKMNMasterSamus

Welcome to today's Discussion of the Day! Today is May 31st, 2006 and the topic is what is your newest video game?

Today will be a video game discussion about your newest game. What is the newest game you've gotten? Do you like it, why? What made you want to buy this game?

The Newest Game I bought was Super Mario Bros. Its a good game, I beat it.

^_^

My newset game is NSMB. (Older than Tetris DS by about a minute.) But I lost it so now I have to find it again. <_<

Koehler said:
My newset game is NSMB. (Older than Tetris DS by about a minute.) But I lost it so now I have to find it again. <_<
>_< That stinks. Did you at least beat it?

Mine is New Super de duper Mario Bros. (no! that was neccesary)
I just beat Bowser and Baby Bowser....again
The first time I didnt watch the credits........ <_<

For me, Brain Age (haven't gottne one in a while). Uh... can you beat that? Oh, well I did unlock everyhting a while ago.

Fanghorn said:
hmmm my newest video game would have to be FE:poR! Such a great game. Ive almost beaten it.
Awesome choice, that's my personal favorite for GCN. ^_^;;

As for me... I can't really recall, but I believe it might've been Pikmin 2... Along with Star Fox Assault... So I really bought two games at the same time... But I'll be getting NSMB really soon.

The newest game I got was on Sunday

:D and it was New Super Mario Bros. Well, I didn't have it...so yeah, I needed to get it :r ;). It's an awesome game. The mini games suck though they're the same as SM64DS's. With a couple of new ones.

Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:
hmmm my newest video game would have to be FE:poR! Such a great game. Ive almost beaten it.

As for me... I can't really recall, but I believe it might've been Pikmin 2... Along with Star Fox Assault... So I really bought two games at the same time... But I'll be getting NSMB really soon.
Well you got those recently right? Not like near when they came out?

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Bulerias said:
Fanghorn said:

Well you got those recently right? Not like near when they came out?
2 weeks ago.

Back