• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Me and Bul = MKDS Rivals!

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Okay, we've played 4 matches. And we've tied on 3 and he won the 3rd one <_<

Bul always get's me at the last second to win, hopefully we can play again so I can rightfully take my spot as "better than bul at mkds" back.

We're pretty much evenly matched :).

We're not evenly matched anymore =O

I went 3 - 0 - 2 today =D, so that brings my record against Bul to...

<big><big><big><big><big><big><big>3 wins! 1 loss! 5 draws!</big></big></big></big></big>

P.S. I'm in my prime days of playing MKDS, in the past 5 days I'm 68 - 3.

Today me, Storm, and Bul faced, the score was

31 for me, 31 for Bul, and 23 for Storm.

On the last race, Mario Circuit, I was in first by a lot, and I went onto the grass, and hit a piranha plant, I would've won! But nooo, that stupid plant was in my way!

My record versus Bul is now 0 - 1 - 3

I did pretty good considering how much I've been playing.
:yawn:

(that was the first time I played in a very long time)

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
I did pretty good considering how much I've been playing.
:yawn:

(that was the first time I played in a very long time)
yeah, I can't believe on Yoshi Falls, I beat you by 5 seconds and you beat bul, bul got third lol

We sure are rivals.

:eek:

You play pretty well, PKMN, but you still have yet to get a win against me.

:p

Bulerias said:
We sure are rivals.

:eek:

You play pretty well, PKMN, but you still have yet to get a win against me.

That's because I never have luck on my side <_< a somebody always get's lucky cough.

pkmn alway kicks my butt... probaly cause I never really want to play, or because i just suck. Probaly both

Ok...I snake a little...but I'm not good at it :p.

This is like my Nintendo WFC game!...well there is only one other competitive one, but still :D.

Jeez, I'm getting a little frightened here. I can't even win a match of Mario Kart DS when I'm playing with a friend whos in the same room, I don't think I'll stand a chance against anyone here at TBT...especially PKMN and Bul... :no:

Back