*beats main game* (spoilers, kinda)

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yep, I just finished the main singleplayer adventure mode in MPH. I beat Gorea 1 and 2, so I have the Obliette (sp) course in multiplayer. Anyone willing to get annihilated with the Omega Cannon? <3

But seriously, that Omega Cannon is awesome... Although perhaps a bit too overpowered. Thankfully, it's only in one stage. I still haven't mastered it, seeing as how whenever I fire it, I kill the other person along with myself.

*Vividly remembers when Andross from Star Fox 64 said "If you're going down, I'm taking you with me!"*

I haven't beaten it 100%, I'm only at 71%... I missed some scans and upgrades. Oh yeah, and my brother beat the game a minute before me.

:p

Good job! After I restarted it only took me 4 hrs sto beat the game and earn oubliette. but my completoin is only 15%.

:p :lol:

Nice... I thought I'd get 100%, but turns out I forgot to scan the Slench in the second form... So I'm missing four scans. :\

Ah, what the heck, I'm going to make a new game and win it 100%

Bulerias said:
Nice... I thought I'd get 100%, but turns out I forgot to scan the Slench in the second form... So I'm missing four scans. :\

Ah, what the heck, I'm going to make a new game and win it 100%
Than you can join that club. I'm the only member right now though. <small><small><small><small>If you need any help with scans I have the offical guide.

^_^
</small></small></small></small>

Back