• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

*beats main game* (spoilers, kinda)

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yep, I just finished the main singleplayer adventure mode in MPH. I beat Gorea 1 and 2, so I have the Obliette (sp) course in multiplayer. Anyone willing to get annihilated with the Omega Cannon? <3

But seriously, that Omega Cannon is awesome... Although perhaps a bit too overpowered. Thankfully, it's only in one stage. I still haven't mastered it, seeing as how whenever I fire it, I kill the other person along with myself.

*Vividly remembers when Andross from Star Fox 64 said "If you're going down, I'm taking you with me!"*

I haven't beaten it 100%, I'm only at 71%... I missed some scans and upgrades. Oh yeah, and my brother beat the game a minute before me.

:p

Good job! After I restarted it only took me 4 hrs sto beat the game and earn oubliette. but my completoin is only 15%.

:p :lol:

Nice... I thought I'd get 100%, but turns out I forgot to scan the Slench in the second form... So I'm missing four scans. :\

Ah, what the heck, I'm going to make a new game and win it 100%

Bulerias said:
Nice... I thought I'd get 100%, but turns out I forgot to scan the Slench in the second form... So I'm missing four scans. :\

Ah, what the heck, I'm going to make a new game and win it 100%
Than you can join that club. I'm the only member right now though. <small><small><small><small>If you need any help with scans I have the offical guide.

^_^
</small></small></small></small>

yay you beat it too now

:p one time, i killed everyone with the omega cannon with one shot, including myslef XD

Back