Should I cosplay?

Krool

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about cosplaying as a KH2 character next time I go to DisneyWorld. If I should Cosplay, should I as Roxas or an Org. XIII memeber?

Krool said:
I'm just wondering because I'm thinking about cosplaying as a KH2 character next time I go to DisneyWorld. If I should Cosplay, should I as Roxas or an Org. XIII memeber?
Cosplay? Whats that...?

Lol if I do go and cosplay I'll be getting the Oathkeeper and Oblivion from Keyblades.com

Cosplay is "costume play." It's whenever you dress as someone from a Videogame/anime/movie/etc. and walked around in a costume that looks like them.

I think Cosplay is awesome because it's really cool how someone can look just like a character from a fictional show or videogame. You look more like something from a show or videogame when you wear that characters clothes. Plus, other people think you look cool!

B)

i have neve done it although a friend of mine has been trying to get me to go to an anime convention and cosplay as either cloud or squall from final fantasy, I do have the right stature, and kinda bought a lionheart necklace online, it is a cool symbol.

I sorta cosplayed as Link at my school once!
I don't even play Zelda games! :lol:

*EDIT* W000t! 400 posts at TBT!! :lol:

Go as Demyx and bring a sitar! You can dance around the parks and stuff yelling "Dance water, Dance!" and no one will think your crazy!

:p

Back