• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Nintendo Wii Price

Link1704

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
From Gizmodo.com

Nintendo Wii For Less Than $200?

We got lots of hands-on time with the Nintendo Wii last week while we were out in LA covering E3 for our dorky younger sibling Kotaku; not two minutes after getting the Wiimote into our sweaty little hands to play Super Mario Galaxy, we

I'm betting on a $200 dollar release price too. I mean, its been the starting price for most of nintys games

:)

if i were nintendo, and they could do it i bet... i'd sell the Wii for $150 at launch... that'd eat the competition away to nothing pretty much... you could get 4 Wii's for the price of a PS3.

Well, I don't care how low they put it, I'm still buyin'. :p. I already have the money, so I'm good :).

@Fish, I've even seen like XBox and Sony fans become Nintendo fans, just like that!, because of Wii, I think if they put it really low, everyone will buy it.

Back