• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Controllers and Attachments

Link1704

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
As you know, there is the Wii remote and the nun-chuck(don't know how to spell, lol). But there are also two other devices that you use. Nintendo will release the Classic games controller so you can play NES and N64 games on your Wii. It will also come with a gun holder. You put your Wii remote into the holster like device and it makes it look like a gun. I will post pictures below. And I know I have already posted these in another topic, it's just that I want people to see them in a new topic.

Virtual Console Controller:
revknow_embed008.jpg

Wii Zapper:
Wiigun.jpg

The virtual console controller will play games from these systems:
NES
SNES
N64
Genesis
(maybe other Sega systems here)
TurboGrafx-16
New Content

Thank you Bulerias for help finding the systems the virtual console will play.

Is the Wii gun real? Or is it a mock-up? It's hard to trust things these days.

The gun is proably a mock-up. Unless you got it from Nintendo.com it is most likely a mock up.

] [quote="OddCrazyMe said:
The gun is proably a mock-up. Unless you got it from Nintendo.com it is most likely a mock up.
Real it was in E3 i sw it live [/quote]
The may be real but they are proably unoffical. They may not use them.

Koehler said:
Is the Wii gun real? Or is it a mock-up? It's hard to trust things these days.
Yes, the Wii gun is real. It was actually in the Nintendo booth. I got that picture by freeze framing one of the E3 videos of Nintendos booth(which was the biggest booth there, I must add). If you look closely at it, it looks like the num-chuck is in there too, where you hold the gun, and then the remote is in the farther part of the gun. I think the gun is just a piece that helps you utilize gun games without the hastle of two things in your hand. Oh yea, and everything in the Nintendo booth is official.

[quote="] As you know, there is the Wii remote and the nun-chuck(don't know how to spell, lol). But there are also two other devices that you use. Nintendo will release the Classic games controller so you can play NES and N64 games on your Wii. It will also come with a gun holder. You put your Wii remote into the holster like device and it makes it look like a gun. I will post pictures below. And I know I have already posted these in another topic, it's just that I want people to see them in a new topic.

NES Controller:
revknow_embed008.jpg

Wii Gun:
Wiigun.jpg
[/quote]
The controller is for Virtual System, where you download games and stuff, I'm pretty sure it isn't an attachment.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
[quote="] As you know, there is the Wii remote and the nun-chuck(don't know how to spell, lol). But there are also two other devices that you use. Nintendo will release the Classic games controller so you can play NES and N64 games on your Wii. It will also come with a gun holder. You put your Wii remote into the holster like device and it makes it look like a gun. I will post pictures below. And I know I have already posted these in another topic, it's just that I want people to see them in a new topic.

NES Controller:
revknow_embed008.jpg

Wii Gun:
Wiigun.jpg
The controller is for Virtual System, where you download games and stuff, I'm pretty sure it isn't an attachment. [/quote]
It's not just for virtual system, and I do believe that it is an attachment.

That first one? Could you give me a link to where it a site would say that? Because I'm not sure, now that I think about it, it could work.

] [quote="PKMNMasterSamus said:
That first one? Could you give me a ]
No, the second one, the one that looks like a gun.
Yeah, I knew that, I was wondering about the Virtual Console controller

:p

I think the first controller that I showed you will incorporate that. That controller is supposed to be for the classic games.

[quote="Shadow_] I would like to try the gun, even if I despise FPS or plain Shooters. [/quote]
I love FPS so I can't wait to try it

:D

I don't think any true Nintendo fan really could. I am really excited about the Wii and all it has to offer. Not to mention that it will blow the PS3 out of the water (in my opinion). :yes:

Back