• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who goes on Wifi?

I do! Its so fun.... be thankful you don't have to pay, unlike Xbox/360 and PS2....!!!! Grasp the Wi-Fi..... its free. I take every use of it. Yay, Wi-Fi!

:llama: :jay:

Oh.... don't mind the llama.

Kyle said:

Umm...ookay....well, I'm not sure that I care about XBox and PS2, i'm a Nintendo person/fanboy :p. Why be thankful? When you can get mad at those systems for making you pay.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Kyle said:

Umm...ookay....well, I'm not sure that I care about XBox and PS2, i'm a Nintendo person/fanboy :p. Why be thankful? When you can get mad at those systems for making you pay.
You confused me.

Ok, let me make this simple.

Nintendo DS --> Wi-Fi ---> Free Wi-Fi ---->

:D

Xbox ----> Xbox Live ---> Pay per month --->

:'(

You see? Be grateful for free online connection. Nintnedo could have made it you pay... but they didn't. They could have gotten all that money for playing Mario Kart DS on Wi-Fi, because lots of people would pay for that, but they didn't. Be glad its free, and don't take it like just Wi-Fi.... because its one of the only systems with free online.

:D

P.S. I was just testing with the llama.

I only go on in ACWW if I ask someone if they want to visit, and in MKDS, I only go on when ACWW gets boring. That's pretty much my Nintendo DS Playtime Schedule.

I use MK:DS wi-fi, but not AC:WW....I cant wait for Star Fox:DS! Wi-fi.....with voice chat (that was confirmed, wasnt it?)

Back