• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kingdom Hearts

Harvestmoon

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
my brother beat kindom Hearts the ending was ssooooo sad. I cried a little. If someone beat the game before people said there was going to be a Kingdom Hearts 2 they would have to know there would be a second one.

So anyways I want to know your recations to the end of the game.
I think Kingdom hearts might be my favroite game other then Harvest Moon. I just don't know which one I like better. please help me decide.

My brother made me a new sig he's going to put it on later he wants to know what you think. He said he was either going to put it on in a couple of days well.... bye

you cried? lol XD
I just want to get kingdom hearts 2, it looks awsome
and your sig should be done... sunday. i really just need to upload it

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
you cried? lol XD
I just want to get kingdom hearts 2, it looks awsome
and your sig should be done... sunday. i really just need to upload it
Yeah so what I cried it was only a little bit i'm sure other people cried a little too.

I beat the game,...like 2 years ago...two times. I even beat Kingdom Hearts II and it only took me a week or two. :yes:

But I didnt cry at the end, I mean sure it was sad and all but, I didnt cry.

[quote="Shadow_] I feel like I'm missing out.

:'( [/quote]
If u feel like ur missing out u can get the game and beat it i'm starting my own file so far its really fun.

I didn't play Kindom hearts either but I saw a couple video about it by my brother he loves Kindom Hearts.

:D

Back