• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

How impressed were you with Wii at E3?

I was not looking forward to it, and had no comment really.

Why... because I barely even know about the Wii after playing alot of games. It hectic at the end of the School Year anyway.

it was good, but it didn't live up to what i was expecting... they answered questions with more questions. >_>

I was looking forward to it, but wasn't quite amazed. There was not much info actually revealed.

I was looking forward to it, and was amazed.

I really liked what it said about the Wii. So...yeah....mmmhhhmmm. :yes:

It was good but it doesn't seem like the kind of system that is best to judge by looks.
I must say I think it will do well, the PS3 did horrible this year.

I was amazed, because we had NO idea what was going to happen, no idea on games. And they showed us all of the launch titles, their plan of attack, and they revealed SSBB will come out in 07.

So we didn't get a date or price...thats about all though.

DarthGohan1 said:
So we didn't get a date or price...thats about all though.
uhh... they left out a bit more than that...

More Wii secrets that they still hold, they said they've got more, the mic was nothing.
Virtual Console, they didn't do anything...
Animal Crossing Info

i cant think right now, but they did have alot more, they answered questions with questions this time around.

:p

I was pretty amazed with all of the games... And the controller has a speaker, not a microphone...

Virtual Console was shown, in video, but no details were given... And, uhh, a couple of shells were shown. As for AC info, there was a LITTLE bit of it... They've only got one more secret, though... And they gave out TWO secrets... The speaker, and Nintendo 24.

Bulerias said:
I was pretty amazed with all of the games... And the controller has a speaker, not a microphone...

Virtual Console was shown, in video, but no details were given... And, uhh, a couple of shells were shown. As for AC info, there was a LITTLE bit of it... They've only got one more secret, though... And they gave out TWO secrets... The speaker, and Nintendo 24.
Nintendo 24?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Bulerias said:

Nintendo 24?
*cries*

http://revolution.ign.com/articles/706/706170p1.html

I was quite simply amazed at what all they are going to do with the Wii. The games that sold me were Legend of Zelda: Twilight Princess, Metriod Prime 3: Corruption, and Project H.A.M.M.E.R. They are all going to be awesome.

Back