• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Wario's New Outfit???

Yeah, thats what Wario has been wearing throughout the entire Wario Ware series. I think it's better than his original boring-old yellow attire. :yes:

Xemnas said:
Yeah, thats what Wario has been wearing throughout the entire Wario Ware series. I think it's better than his original boring-old yellow attire. :yes:
Yeah, I would have hated to play against him in that outfit, that's soooo 1992

I totally agree with Wailmer, his old clothes, purple and yellow, were much better.

@Xemnas: How is purple and yellow boring? Mario is blue and red, and Luigi is green and blue :p. And Waluigi is blue and purple.

He probably has both... but I like the newer ones.
from his own new and doing well line of easy to make games

:p

TwilightKing said:
I like both of his outfits. And perhaps you could even change outfits in SSBB

;)
In SSB and SSBM all it did was change colors, maybe you'll be able to change clothes entirely this time.

Shadow_] [quote="Xemnas said:
Yeah, I would have hated to play against him in that outfit, that's soooo 1992 [/quote]
too bad alot of that pages information is incorrect.

toad originated in Super Mario 1, not two.

Birdo was originally named "Osterdo" "Birdo" was the name of an osterach character.

and if memory serves me right, mario 3 came out in 1991.

Back