• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

SSB Brawl!

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
-Not a laucnh title, 2007 sometime
-Playable characters include:
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Zero Suit Samus (the blue "no-suit" Samus from Metroid: Zero Mission)
Metaknight (Kirby)
Wario (Wario)
-Also, many oldies will return!

Solid Snake, hows that possible, he's not a nintendo character.

blah, they're corrupting their series.

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well I didn't see Tom Nook in the video. :lol:
Aw man! Why not? He would be awesome along with other AC characters! They should make an AC Brawl. Beat up your least favorite animals!

:p

I'm reading about it on IGN.com right now. They have 2 videos you can watch! And, there is a new "item" where a Nintendog will run up to the screen and block the vision of both you and your opponent. :yes:

Oh my dear god. SOLID SNAKE!? I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME NOW! Also @ fish he is a nintendo character partly, they had MGS:Twin Snakes on Game Cube also the origional MGS and MGS2 were for NES.

Xemnas said:
I'm reading about it on IGN.com right now. They have 2 videos you can watch! And, there is a new "item" where a Nintendog will run up to the screen and block the vision of both you and your opponent. :yes:
No kidding? what will Nintendo think up next?

:eek:

Well I can't see how there won't be any AC stuff in the game. If not a character, there's sure to be atleast a few items (pitfal, net, etc).

OddCrazyMe said:
Maybe like the pokeball they will have something for AC Characters.

I can only imagine...

PHYLLIS, I CHOOSE YOU! *throws ball and releases phyllis*

Phyllis: "WROAAAAR!" *throws mail at opponent*

That would be hilarious

omg whatever that SSB icon item thing is is AWSOME

:p links was really cool
i mean, look at this
928518_20060510_screen010.jpg

All I can say is this was the game I have been waiting for, SSBM is still my favorite game out there and this looks capable of topping it!

with characters like snake and the odd samus without the suit, what other characters does this game hide?

My bet is on an extremely large selection which is what I have been wanting!

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Well I can't see how there won't be any AC stuff in the game. If not a character, there's sure to be atleast a few items (pitfal, net, etc).
Maybe the axe...

Koehler said:
STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Maybe the axe...
Hahahahahahaha. Then they might have to boost the rating up a bit. :lol:

Back