PDA

View Full Version : SSB Brawl!

DarthGohan1
05-10-2006, 08:45 PM
-Not a laucnh title, 2007 sometime
-Playable characters include:
Pit (Kid Icarus)
Solid Snake (Metal Gear Solid)
Zero Suit Samus (the blue "no-suit" Samus from Metroid: Zero Mission)
Metaknight (Kirby)
Wario (Wario)
-Also, many oldies will return!

ナsh
05-10-2006, 09:47 PM
Solid Snake, hows that possible, he's not a nintendo character.

blah, they're corrupting their series.

Jeremy
05-11-2006, 04:25 AM
Here's some stuff on it:

http://www.gamespot.com/wii/action/supersmashbros/index.html

Jeremy
05-11-2006, 04:29 AM
Well I didn't see Tom Nook in the video. :lol:

Micah
05-11-2006, 05:08 AM
Aw man! Why not? He would be awesome along with other AC characters! They should make an AC Brawl. Beat up your least favorite animals!

:P

Grawr
05-11-2006, 06:02 AM
I'm reading about it on IGN.com right now. They have 2 videos you can watch! And, there is a new "item" where a Nintendog will run up to the screen and block the vision of both you and your opponent. :yes:

JJRamone2
05-11-2006, 08:43 AM
Oh my dear god. SOLID SNAKE!? I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME NOW! Also @ fish he is a nintendo character partly, they had MGS:Twin Snakes on Game Cube also the origional MGS and MGS2 were for NES.

Micah
05-11-2006, 11:41 AM
I'm reading about it on IGN.com right now. They have 2 videos you can watch! And, there is a new "item" where a Nintendog will run up to the screen and block the vision of both you and your opponent. :yes:
No kidding? what will Nintendo think up next?

:o

SL92
05-11-2006, 12:36 PM
:o

I just watched the video

Jeremy
05-11-2006, 12:43 PM
Well I can't see how there won't be any AC stuff in the game. If not a character, there's sure to be atleast a few items (pitfal, net, etc).

Tyler
05-11-2006, 01:30 PM
Maybe like the pokeball they will have something for AC Characters.

Grawr
05-11-2006, 01:39 PM
Maybe like the pokeball they will have something for AC Characters.

I can only imagine...

PHYLLIS, I CHOOSE YOU! *throws ball and releases phyllis*

Phyllis: "WROAAAAR!" *throws mail at opponent*

That would be hilarious

Furry Sparks
05-11-2006, 02:39 PM
omg whatever that SSB icon item thing is is AWSOME

:P links was really cool
i mean, look at this
http://i.i.com.com/cnet.g2/images/2006/129/928518_20060510_screen010.jpg

Sporge27
05-11-2006, 02:47 PM
All I can say is this was the game I have been waiting for, SSBM is still my favorite game out there and this looks capable of topping it!

with characters like snake and the odd samus without the suit, what other characters does this game hide?

My bet is on an extremely large selection which is what I have been wanting!

Micah
05-11-2006, 02:56 PM
Well I can't see how there won't be any AC stuff in the game. If not a character, there's sure to be atleast a few items (pitfal, net, etc).
Maybe the axe...

Furry Sparks
05-11-2006, 02:57 PM
hey wait... thats TP link... and he has the master sword... hmmm
it might not mean anything but...

Sporge27
05-11-2006, 03:01 PM
[quote="ZELDAFREAK104"] hey wait... thats TP ]
well the master sword is only in about half the zelda games

Grawr
05-11-2006, 03:01 PM
Maybe the axe...
Hahahahahahaha. Then they might have to boost the rating up a bit. :lol:

Tyler
05-11-2006, 03:02 PM

:o Maybe. Lest hope not. :no:

Grawr
05-11-2006, 03:05 PM

I'm not really much of a Zelda fan so I don't understand.

What are you guys getting at, here?

:huh:

Micah
05-11-2006, 03:12 PM

I'm not really much of a Zelda fan so I don't understand.

What are you guys getting at, here?

:huh:
Neither am I. Never played a Zelda game in my life.

Furry Sparks
05-11-2006, 03:19 PM
welll you guys are weird

and someone posted a GIF of a part of the video so i shrunk it, and cut out some and got...
http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4231/linkpwnage3sy.gif

Grawr
05-11-2006, 03:22 PM
welll you guys are weird

and someone posted a GIF of a part of the video so i shrunk it, and cut out some and got...
[img]http://img95.imageshack.us/img95/4231/]
I remember that part of the video...but that little shrunken-video-form-thing is hard to see.

:blink:

Furry Sparks
05-11-2006, 03:42 PM
welll you guys are weird

I remember that part of the video...but that little shrunken-video-form-thing is hard to see.

:blink:
well i had to make it nsider small

Sporge27
05-11-2006, 03:46 PM
In the trailer I think I noticed something.
In one clip I believe they are fighting in teh cathedral from baiten kiatos.
It is a very short moment but towards the begining.
If so that means characters from that game too!

Krool
05-11-2006, 03:49 PM
Someone get me a bag! My topic has been stolen!

ナsh
05-11-2006, 04:03 PM
Oh my dear god. SOLID SNAKE!? I HAVE TO GET THIS GAME NOW! Also @ fish he is a nintendo character partly, they had MGS:Twin Snakes on Game Cube also the origional MGS and MGS2 were for NES.
i know he was originally on the NES, i think thats pretty cool, i played MGS... couldn't get past the first enemy. >_>

but he's not owned by nintendo... unless this is hinting at something, which would be awsome.

i'm less worried about snake than i am about Zero Suit Samus... maybe if they put some clothes on her i'd be alright, but what we've got right now is nintendo trying to fit in, in the dumbest way possible... turning a mascot into a stripper.

ナsh
05-11-2006, 04:05 PM
Someone get me a bag! My topic has been stolen!
hey, you're right, you did duplicate a topic, well, i'll just go lock yours now, it wasn't that great anyway, and Gohan's was first.

besides, its not like you "own" the topic somehow... its a game, you didn't make it.

Sporge27
05-11-2006, 04:20 PM
I really hope other third parties can get into the game now!

that would be awesome,
like sonic, or why not characters from tales of Symphonia, or megaman would be cool, he could have a power sligtl;y like kirby's except the gun is different that the persons power he absorbs.

Micah
05-11-2006, 04:30 PM
ROB in SSB Brawl would be sweet!

SL92
05-11-2006, 04:33 PM
Well, I think it's Twilight Princess Link in the game. I'm looking forward to Kirby's baking thing

So what are they, like special ultra moves or something??? Owned. Like Mario's big blast thingy, Link's Triforce move, Kirby's baking thing, Wario's... explosion?

SL92
05-11-2006, 04:36 PM
welll you guys are weird

Where'd you find it?

ナsh
05-11-2006, 04:42 PM
Well, I think it's Twilight Princess Link in the game. I'm looking forward to Kirby's baking thing

So what are they, like special ultra moves or something??? Owned. Like Mario's big blast thingy, Link's Triforce move, Kirby's baking thing, Wario's... explosion?
i'll just say right now, they better have the option to turn that off... because i definatly dont want it.

JJRamone2
05-11-2006, 04:46 PM
[quote author="

ナsh
05-11-2006, 04:47 PM
[quote="XGT"] [quote author="

JJRamone2
05-11-2006, 04:52 PM
[quote author="

Kyle
05-11-2006, 07:28 PM
Yeah, he could throw furniture leaves, and random stuff pops out, like a powerful moon, or Master Sword, or Triforce, or.... cardboard box.... and the BELL BOMB!!! Bells get spewed all over!!! YEAH-YEAH!

Tennis=Life
05-11-2006, 07:32 PM
Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?

JJRamone2
05-11-2006, 07:43 PM
Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?
she has the sword and a different gun.

Tennis=Life
05-11-2006, 07:45 PM
Yeah, I noticed the sword, it looked like a laser sword or something. I'm not sure that adding another Samus was necessary though...

JJRamone2
05-11-2006, 07:46 PM
Yeah, I noticed the sword, it looked like a laser sword or something. I'm not sure that adding another Samus was necessary though...
Well was young link neccesary? So but some people prefer him, i'm pretty sure you get to choose from zero suit samus and armored samus.

Sporge27
05-11-2006, 07:56 PM
I'm hoping the fact that they added another samus means more characters in the end...

Kyle
05-11-2006, 07:57 PM
I was joking.... you know......

ANYWAY, I am looking forward to some characters like Paper Mario. You know, Ground Pound, Hammer, Airplane, Tube to go fast and knock on opponets, like Jigglypuffs spinny thing.

Yeah, also.... um...... a Shroob or Cackeletta with her witch powers...

:blink: Maybe.

Tennis=Life
05-11-2006, 07:57 PM
[quote="PKMNMasterSamus"] Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?
Well was young ]
Eh, I guess you're right...but Young Link is a totally different person, where as Zero Suit Samus just doesn't wear the armor that Samus is wearing.

Furry Sparks
05-12-2006, 01:54 PM
[quote="PKMNMasterSamus"] Tom Nook isn't a good idea....I have a question, what's the point of zero suit Samus....does Samus then have different/special abilities, compared to original Samus?
Well was young ]
i use young link

he is a lot faster then link, and his arrows are on fire
zero suit samus should have some changes like that, and maybe more

and @ pkmn
gosh you really know nothing about zelda XD it IS the same person

Lone_Wolf
05-12-2006, 04:23 PM
Cool Solid snake!

Tennis=Life
05-12-2006, 04:31 PM
Well was young ]
i use young link

he is a lot faster then link, and his arrows are on fire
zero suit samus should have some changes like that, and maybe more

and @ pkmn
gosh you really know nothing about zelda XD it IS the same person
I know, but they're kinda different in the game...like YL has fire arrows and a swifter B-up attack, Link is stronger though...

Tennis=Life
05-12-2006, 04:41 PM
Yeah, I guess you're right, I still don't like the idea.

Link1704
05-14-2006, 09:47 AM
[quote author="

Link1704
05-14-2006, 09:49 AM
Well was young ]
Srry for the double post

:P . I think they will do the same thing they did for Zelda and Shiek in SSBM. Where you do a special combo and she will change.