• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Spore

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
This game is for the PC... it looks awsome!

It's around the middle (beginning / middle) of Gamespot's West Versus South video (Wednesday).

http://www.gamespot.com/e3/e3live.html
(or go to the videos that are in gamspot's article about the game. link in my second post of this thread)

edit: theres also a lot more on it towards the end of the same video

---

http://pc.ign.com/objects/735/735340.html

Wow... I can't beleive how awsome this game looks. it's really hard to expalin, so I suggest you view the stuff from gamspot.

You basically start with a small creature and end up controlling a race..... take a look at it. :yes:

<big><big><big>............OH JEEZ......THIS IS THE KIND OF GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! WHEN DOES IT COME OUT? WHATS IT RATED? HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?!?!?!?!</big></big></big><big><big></big></big><big>

Xemnas said:
<big><big><big>............OH JEEZ......THIS IS THE KIND OF GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! WHEN DOES IT COME OUT? WHATS IT RATED? HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?!?!?!?!</big></big></big><big><big></big></big><big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
Uhhh.... it was announced recently so nobody knows. :lol:

I think they said 2007 though.</big>

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Xemnas said:
<big><big><big>............OH JEEZ......THIS IS THE KIND OF GAME I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR!!! WHEN DOES IT COME OUT? WHATS IT RATED? HOW MUCH WILL IT COST?!?!?!?!</big></big></big><big><big></big></big><big><big> </big></big>
<big><big>
Uhhh.... it was just announced so nobody knows. :lol:

I think they said 2007 though. </big></big>
<big><big>
No....Noooooo.....Nooooooooooooooo....
i was hoping you would say something like; "It's coming out in 3 months!!!"

:'( </big>

Oh... my.... god....
i need to get that game! it looks AWSOME!!!!
i'm watching the demo video now.

uh oh... please don't be rated M...
they just tore apart a creature and some blood spatered out. XD

did they just say HALF A MILLION STARS? and MILLIONS OF PLANETS? HOLY CRAP!!!!!
thats a lot O_O this is probaly gunna be a huge file size game with like 10 disks >_<

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Oh... my.... god....

You're not seriouse about the blood thing are you? I didnt see any of that going on...

:unsure:

Koehler said:
What's it about? I can't see the video!

:eek:
Well go to the website: spore.com

It's kind of hard to explain since it's such a big game and game play changes as you progress through it. You basically start out as a single cell and make your way up to a planet of a civilized race that can intereact with the immense galaxy where there are thousands of other planets.

Xemnas said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
Oh... my.... god....

You're not seriouse about the blood thing are you? I didnt see any of that going on...

:unsure:
watch the video, and watch when the drop off one of the creatures on a plannet, and when they use the UFO to attack a plannet
and... they mate... sorta... yeah

:p

I was watching an older video from GDC and there was blood, etc. It can't be M though... my guess is that it'll be rated T.

I was just listening to it, others peoples creatures and buildings are put in your game, so couldn't people transfer viruses that way

:eek:

Back