Halo 3 Trailer :o

STORMTROOPER88888 said:
Yah, I saw this at the end of the conference. It looks awsome (of course it does... it's Halo)!
Oh. I saw bits of pieces of the confrence looking for it.

:p So I just typed Halo 3 on google.

w00t!!! :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay: :jay:

:D with a new Ally from Halo 2 it will be awesome! wa-hoo! :yes: l
et's just hope they made newer enemies and took away the very scary...and creepy...Flood! Those gorrillas seem better

:p

Edit:already on my PSP

I didn't like the video just because it only gave one insight to the game: that this was the end of the halo's. I wanted to see some actual game-play, or even masterchief holding a new weapon in the game.

Looks good. I hoped and hoped they where going to make a halo 3, well becuase....Lets just say I was VERY mad at the end of halo 2

:D

Fanghorn said:
Looks good. I hoped and hoped they where going to make a halo 3, well becuase....Lets just say I was VERY mad at the end of halo 2

I was kind of too. I thought that Halo 3 was never going to come out.

OddCrazyMe said:
Fanghorn said:

I was kind of too. I thought that Halo 3 was never going to come out.
Same. I thought they might of dropped it. But, this is Halo for twinkies sake!

I think Halo 1 had a better story line than Halo 2. But Halo 2 had way better X-box live. I love playing it on live

[quote="] I think Halo 1 had a better story line than Halo 2. But Halo 2 had way better X-box live. I love playing it on live

:p [/quote]
well, yeah live is awesome (watched a friend play). Yeah, the storyline waws better on the first than the second.

btw: awesome sig!

Thanks

^_^ . The major thing I hated about Halo 2 was playing as a Covenant, and I didn't like any of the Flood levels.

Back