• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Who wished you were that guy?

Jeremy

Staff
Administrator
Site Owner
Peach 🍑
Banana 🍌
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Island
Númenor
Red Pansy
White Pansy
White Pansy
Red Hyacinth
Yellow Hyacinth
White Hyacinth
Purple Violet
White Lily
Red Lily
Yellow Lily
Who got to play with Reggie, Iwata, and (ehh... theres no way I'll spell his name right *googles it*) Miyamoto. Not to mention that he was the first player to play the Wii. :wacko:

what? Was it at the end? I'm only at 57 mins in the movie. OMG! I'm right there! They are picking someone!

Whos Reggie.

Never heard of him before.

I know Iwata though, he made Animal Crossing. (knowlege of letter and credits)

Kyle said:
Whos Reggie.

Never heard of him before.

I know Iwata though, he made Animal Crossing. (knowlege of letter and credits)
its nintendo's main spokesman. >_>

i dont think i'd want to be that guy, it'd be cool to meet those guys, but not in front of like, 30 billion people. o_O

Okay people, I can't believe you don't know who those people are. Well heres your answer.

Regie Fils-Aimes: Nintendos Vice-President of Sales. That means he usually talks about the games, so people will buy them

Sataru Iwata: President of Nintendo

Shigeru Miyamoto: The lord of nintendo and my idol. He made Zelda, Donkey Kong, Mario, and much of the games Nintendo puts out. He is the brain-power of Nintendo.

Back