• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

in the Nintendo News conference video

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
In the beginning about at 15 minutes they were showing game highlights, would Super Mario Galaxy be the next Mario game?

I'm on 40 mins right now, there's over an hour right? I'm not going to the end :p, that would be wrong, because it would skip over the rest.

Well you are correct, Super Mario Galaxy will be the next Mario game. And people have been saying that Super Mario Galaxy is not the offical name for the game, but it indeed is.

Yeah, super mario galaxies is the new mario game

:) I just wonder why or how did mario go into space

:p

And link1704, maybe you should calm down with all the posts

:p

Sorry, I loved E3 this year. I made sure I found out all the info I could on everything Nintendo put out there, and I laughed at some of the things that Sony put out there. I think this is the perfect fourm for me, lol.

[quote="] Sorry, I loved E3 this year. I made sure I found out all the info I could on everything Nintendo put out there, and I laughed at some of the things that Sony put out there. I think this is the perfect fourm for me, lol. [/quote]
I agree with you completely. This was an awesome year at E3 and these are awesome forums

:D

TwilightKing said:
[quote="] Sorry, I loved E3 this year. I made sure I found out all the info I could on everything Nintendo put out there, and I laughed at some of the things that Sony put out there. I think this is the perfect fourm for me, lol.
I agree with you completely. This was an awesome year at E3 and these are awesome forums

:D [/quote]
I liked last year's better.

Koehler said:
TwilightKing said:
[quote="] Sorry, I loved E3 this year. I made sure I found out all the info I could on everything Nintendo put out there, and I laughed at some of the things that Sony put out there. I think this is the perfect fourm for me, lol.

:D
I liked last year's better. [/quote]
*gasp* Actually I just became totally obsessed with Nintendo this year (my friends would beg to differ) you know, I started going on IGN and stuff....and I learned all about E3....ya know

TwilightKing said:

:D [/quote]
I don't know, but maybe this is the best E3 yet. I think it is. And TBT is the best, I've been an active member for half a year.

Back