• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Nintendo DS

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Even though the Wii will be the hottest story from E3, the DS will also have a couple of killer apps on display, the only one that we know of being The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Nintendo has said that they will be announcing some new Wi-Fi Connection DS titles at E3. What do you think it could be? I, personally, think it could be a Fire Emblem or Advance Wars game, or perhaps F-Zero.

For my guess.... proboly a Mario Party! That'd be perfect. Top Screen for the board, bottom for items, stats of your character, coins and stars, and Touch Screen Mini-Games!!!!

W00T First Post!

Oh, yeah! And hopefully Pokemon Pearl/Diamond come out...in the summer :p, then I'll be able to play it a lot. If it doesn't come out in the summer, then I probably won't even be on TBT :(.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh, yeah! And hopefully Pokemon Pearl/Diamond come out...in the summer :p, then I'll be able to play it a lot. If it doesn't come out in the summer, then I probably won't even be on TBT :(.
I still buy Pokemon games.... even though I think its silly when I don't play. Its just.... a childhood habit. I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, used to have Saphire, and Flame or something like that. Basicully every type.... for the Game Boy systems in Versions, but not every version. I mean by generations of versions.

Kyle said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I still buy Pokemon games.... even though I think its silly when I don't play. Its just.... a childhood habit. I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, used to have Saphire, and Flame or something like that. Basicully every type.... for the Game Boy systems in Versions, but not every version. I mean by generations of versions.
Do you mean Fire Red? Yeah, I have a lot of them too. Also, we all forgot, New Super Mario Bros. will be revealed too!

I really hope for a Mario Party DS game and a Wii Mario Party also to be annoucned. Though I do NOT think they'll be Wi-fi cause MP games take alot of time and it'd take alot to plan games.

Justin125 said:
I really hope for a Mario Party DS game and a Wii Mario Party also to be annoucned. Though I do NOT think they'll be Wi-fi cause MP games take alot of time and it'd take alot to plan games.
Yeah.......

:'(

Hmmmm... what about...... Paper Mario DS.

:) That would be cool.

Justin125 said:
well they could also give the option of just no board and just mini-gams online

Actually, Mario Party DS and Wii would work awesome online, I don't think it'd be too complicated... I mean, it would basically be like local multiplayer, but communication would HAVE to be there... I'm not a fan of waiting for the next guy to take a turn without having anything to do, you know? >_>;;

I'd love a Paper Mario DS, though. I love all of Intelligent System's games, so this would basically be another classic.

This doesn't have to do with Nintendo's games but I REALLY would like to see Banjo-Thriee on Nintendo DS there is a slight chance rare is with the DS.

Copper said:
This doesn't have to do with Nintendo's games but I REALLY would like to see Banjo-Thriee on Nintendo DS there is a slight chance rare is with the DS.
Actually, Rare has already hired DS game developers.

^_^

They will most likely show a project at E3.

awesome I hope Banjo Kazooie series will prevail again! They are know for them and Donkey Kong

Kyle said:
For my guess.... proboly a Mario Party! That'd be perfect. Top Screen for the board, bottom for items, stats of your character, coins and stars, and Touch Screen Mini-Games!!!!

W00T First Post!
A mario party DS would be awesome! It probably wouldn't be wi-f ibecause of disconecctors but it might be up to 8 player!

Koehler said:
Kyle said:

W00T First Post!
A mario party DS would be awesome! It probably wouldn't be wi-f ibecause of disconecctors but it might be up to 8 player!
They could add some sort of thing that places a compter if somebody drops out though.

;)

OddCrazyMe said:
Koehler said:
Kyle said:

W00T First Post!
They could add some sort of thing that places a compter if somebody drops out though.

;)
Or, if someone drops out, they could always place a marker on the person that he/she is a disconnector... Like in MPH.

Back