The Nintendo DS

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Even though the Wii will be the hottest story from E3, the DS will also have a couple of killer apps on display, the only one that we know of being The Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Nintendo has said that they will be announcing some new Wi-Fi Connection DS titles at E3. What do you think it could be? I, personally, think it could be a Fire Emblem or Advance Wars game, or perhaps F-Zero.

For my guess.... proboly a Mario Party! That'd be perfect. Top Screen for the board, bottom for items, stats of your character, coins and stars, and Touch Screen Mini-Games!!!!

W00T First Post!

Oh, yeah! And hopefully Pokemon Pearl/Diamond come out...in the summer :p, then I'll be able to play it a lot. If it doesn't come out in the summer, then I probably won't even be on TBT :(.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Oh, yeah! And hopefully Pokemon Pearl/Diamond come out...in the summer :p, then I'll be able to play it a lot. If it doesn't come out in the summer, then I probably won't even be on TBT :(.
I still buy Pokemon games.... even though I think its silly when I don't play. Its just.... a childhood habit. I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, used to have Saphire, and Flame or something like that. Basicully every type.... for the Game Boy systems in Versions, but not every version. I mean by generations of versions.

Kyle said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I still buy Pokemon games.... even though I think its silly when I don't play. Its just.... a childhood habit. I have Blue, Yellow, Gold, Silver, Crystal, used to have Saphire, and Flame or something like that. Basicully every type.... for the Game Boy systems in Versions, but not every version. I mean by generations of versions.
Do you mean Fire Red? Yeah, I have a lot of them too. Also, we all forgot, New Super Mario Bros. will be revealed too!

I really hope for a Mario Party DS game and a Wii Mario Party also to be annoucned. Though I do NOT think they'll be Wi-fi cause MP games take alot of time and it'd take alot to plan games.

Justin125 said:
I really hope for a Mario Party DS game and a Wii Mario Party also to be annoucned. Though I do NOT think they'll be Wi-fi cause MP games take alot of time and it'd take alot to plan games.
Yeah.......

:'(

Hmmmm... what about...... Paper Mario DS.

:) That would be cool.

Justin125 said:
well they could also give the option of just no board and just mini-gams online

Actually, Mario Party DS and Wii would work awesome online, I don't think it'd be too complicated... I mean, it would basically be like local multiplayer, but communication would HAVE to be there... I'm not a fan of waiting for the next guy to take a turn without having anything to do, you know? >_>;;

I'd love a Paper Mario DS, though. I love all of Intelligent System's games, so this would basically be another classic.

This doesn't have to do with Nintendo's games but I REALLY would like to see Banjo-Thriee on Nintendo DS there is a slight chance rare is with the DS.

Copper said:
This doesn't have to do with Nintendo's games but I REALLY would like to see Banjo-Thriee on Nintendo DS there is a slight chance rare is with the DS.
Actually, Rare has already hired DS game developers.

^_^

They will most likely show a project at E3.

Kyle said:
For my guess.... proboly a Mario Party! That'd be perfect. Top Screen for the board, bottom for items, stats of your character, coins and stars, and Touch Screen Mini-Games!!!!

W00T First Post!
A mario party DS would be awesome! It probably wouldn't be wi-f ibecause of disconecctors but it might be up to 8 player!

Koehler said:
Kyle said:

W00T First Post!
A mario party DS would be awesome! It probably wouldn't be wi-f ibecause of disconecctors but it might be up to 8 player!
They could add some sort of thing that places a compter if somebody drops out though.

;)

OddCrazyMe said:
Koehler said:
Kyle said:

W00T First Post!
They could add some sort of thing that places a compter if somebody drops out though.

;)
Or, if someone drops out, they could always place a marker on the person that he/she is a disconnector... Like in MPH.

Back