• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What's the Wii's secret?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
There has been much speculation regarding this topic; what is the Wii's final secret? We know that there are at least three secrets, two of which have already been leaked.

-The nun-chuck is going to have a simplified version of the Revolution controller's features, called an accelerometer, which senses pointing, and has a gyroscope, ala Warioware Twisted. It does NOT have 3D sensing, like the Revolution controller does.

-The Revolution controller will feature 'force-feedback' and standard rumble; the first is a technique that immerses the player further into the game. For example, in Zelda for Revolution, a monster hits you; the Revolution controller itself moves backwards. Another example is when swords meet, you will actually feel the pressure of the sword pushing down on your sword. This is accomplished with gyros spinning rapidly in the controller.

The third secret is supposed to be a hardware secret, not a controller secret. What do you think it is?

controller, pfft, it's definetly going to be about Wii itself. They're just trying to buy some time with all of this big talk about the controller. You think you're amazed/facsinated by the controller, just wait until they reveal everything about Wii, the system.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
controller, pfft, it's definetly going to be about Wii itself. They're just trying to buy some time with all of this big talk about the controller. You think you're amazed/facsinated by the controller, just wait until they reveal everything about Wii, the system.
No, there will be three secrets; two controller secrets, one hardware. The two controller ones have already been leaked (thank you, EA Canada), but we'll see if the hardware secret can truly surpass the might of the controller.

Yeah, that's what I said. The last secret will be about the Wii, itself. And when I said controller, pfft, I was saying how the secret of the Wii will probably be way more innovative and amazing than the controller secrets.

Lone_Wolf said:
could be wii playing DVD something like that
Yeah that'd be cool. DVD's and Music....

LOL! My sister tried to put Music in our Gamecube when we first got it!

Whaaaaaat? Theres a difference between the "Revolution controller" and the "Wii controller". But I thought there was no such thing as the Nintendo Revolution, because it changed its name to Nintendo Wii... :wacko:

Lone_Wolf said:
It already plays DVDs. >_>;;

How could THAT be a revolutionary secret when current gen systems can do that?

Bulerias said:
Lone_Wolf said:
It already plays DVDs. >_>;;

How could THAT be a revolutionary secret when current gen systems can do that?
It can? I'm always the last to know things. It will probably be something amazing

U guys have it all wrong its going to save humans and end earth as we know it :lol: No.. whats it last secret hmm...

Or can it duun duun duun or maybe its some kind of portal to the future and it messes up the space time continum and ends gobal warming i dotno help me here

[quote="Shadow_] Maybe the Revolution can float

:eek: Using hover techo-gizmos. That would own. [/quote]
Hahahahahahahaha :lol: , Are you sure the final secret isnt something we already know? Like the fact that it can download old games or something like that?

Otherwise, the secret of the Wii could be that it...COMES WITH KINGDOM HEARTS III WHEN YOU BUY IT AT ANY STORE!!! (Jeez, if that was the truth...I would pay any amount of money for it)

Maybe, just maybe, the Rev can...

Float
Self-Destruct
is Bullet Proof
do homework
eat homework
has pictochat come with it, like the DS
transform into a gun
transform into a car!
is a car...
has no third secret, that's the secret
can link up to DS, is that already announced?
can be picked up and used as a steering wheel in the racing game announced...
has an ultra blindng light mode where the blue light gets even brighter
be used as a hat.

Back