• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Should I get this?

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I'm kinda thinking about it... I played Tetris on the PC just for kicks, and yeah, I'm somewhat good at it.

Think the game is worth $35?

I have Tetris DS and it is a great game! I would recommend it if you don't have too much on your plate at the moment. (if you know what i mean [wii, NSMB])
Oh, and the Wi-fi is great!

TwilightKing said:
I have Tetris DS and it is a great game! I would recommend it if you don't have too much on your plate at the moment. (if you know what i mean [wii, NSMB])
Oh, and the Wi-fi is great!
Yeah, in terms of gaming, I have a LOT on my plate... Mostly classic games that I didn't win 100% in terms of side-quests and items and such.

So yeah, thanks for the comments, and I'll have to think about it.

I would get it. It's pretty good but it gets boring after a while.

I have the game and i loved it for like 2 weeks then it got so boring. So unless your a money tree and don't care if it's worth the price then don't get it.

Justin125 said:
I have the game and i loved it for like 2 weeks then it got so boring. So unless your a money tree and don't care if it's worth the price then don't get it.
Why is it boring, though? Lack of replay value?

It's not different at all except the Wi-fi. I was quite surprised they didn't add more of their on stuff to it. The new modes were really boring. They should had changed the game more. I have a Tetris Flyer type thing I found at Toysurus that I could scan.

wow. I'm surprised you guys feel that way about the replay value :| I find the many different games it offers and the classic music just keeps really me back to playing the game. The wi-fi in this game is awesome and there are some really tough opponents out there ready to get a whoopin'!

My rating: 8.5/10

I never said the replay value was bad.

I thought the new modes were awesome. Touch is my favorite and multiplayer is great.
My rating: 9/10

Back