I just pwned my 6` teacher!

IslandGuy

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Switch
3982-9483-2316
Well today at 6th period i had a usual day...until I heard MP;h's "Ultimate masacre" voice! The class looked (except me) and the teacher turned down the volume of the DS.
a couple of minutes later he left to get more photocopies of a ws. So he left his DS at where it shows his MP;h profile and I saw the s/n: BRIAN32.
A half an hour later we got time to solicize and stuff and I was telling my best friend "MR. ____ Plays MP:h! and I saw his s/n." then he said "Cool Trade FC's with him! " I replied "Heck. I'm busy after school, Remember? Why don't you exchange with him." (Bell rings) -dismissed-
2hrs later..
*plays MP:h on worldwide* *plays against BRIAN32* "OMG!! MR. ____!"
The round:eek:n alinos perch
I head shot him
other guy alt kills me with spire
He homing missles me but I survives
Showdown between I,him, and ither duude with affinity weapons.
-round ends-

Conclusion:
I really felt guilty winning against him..beacuse he is one of those theachers who just teach and not give a lot of homework. And I killed him very easiely.

:'(

Wait a sec.... did you play against random people and you played against someone you knew?

:eek: And yah, he must be cool if he plays video games. :eh:

say "Hey remember fighting *insert your name here*?" and he'll be like, no....and you'll be like "nothing interensting came from that JJ" and he'll be like "who's JJ?"...sorry....I'm really, really boared.

Back