• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I just pwned my 6` teacher!

IslandGuy

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Switch
3982-9483-2316
Well today at 6th period i had a usual day...until I heard MP;h's "Ultimate masacre" voice! The class looked (except me) and the teacher turned down the volume of the DS.
a couple of minutes later he left to get more photocopies of a ws. So he left his DS at where it shows his MP;h profile and I saw the s/n: BRIAN32.
A half an hour later we got time to solicize and stuff and I was telling my best friend "MR. ____ Plays MP:h! and I saw his s/n." then he said "Cool Trade FC's with him! " I replied "Heck. I'm busy after school, Remember? Why don't you exchange with him." (Bell rings) -dismissed-
2hrs later..
*plays MP:h on worldwide* *plays against BRIAN32* "OMG!! MR. ____!"
The round:eek:n alinos perch
I head shot him
other guy alt kills me with spire
He homing missles me but I survives
Showdown between I,him, and ither duude with affinity weapons.
-round ends-

Conclusion:
I really felt guilty winning against him..beacuse he is one of those theachers who just teach and not give a lot of homework. And I killed him very easiely.

:'(

Wait a sec.... did you play against random people and you played against someone you knew?

:eek: And yah, he must be cool if he plays video games. :eh:

Wow that is something uncommon....

Are you going to tell him that it was you.

:p

say "Hey remember fighting *insert your name here*?" and he'll be like, no....and you'll be like "nothing interensting came from that JJ" and he'll be like "who's JJ?"...sorry....I'm really, really boared.

Back