• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Kingdom Hearts...III

Grawr

Retired Staff
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Ok, this is the thread to post all of your ideas/hopes/dreams/what you want to see in Kingdom Hearts III, which I hear isnt coming out until late 2010 or early 2011. It seems far off, but you still gotta love the Kingdom Hearts series! To start off, I would like to see the following worlds:

1: Toy Story World
2: A return of Timeless River (That has more of a point to it)
3: Monsters Inc. world (It would be fun to fight with some monsters on my side)
4: Bugs life world (It'd be fun to be an insect)

Also, I would like to see the return of Xemnas. He was so awesome, I didnt want him to die! And, maybe now you will be able to choose your character: Mickey, Sora, or Riku (only since they are the three keyblade bearers). So, what would you guys like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

Well for one I would like it on the Rev.. :lol:
also I think that there are many worlds they can still use, like that Robin Hood movie Disney had, I liked that one quite a bit when I was younger.

also being on a later gen with more stuff able to be on it I think you should be able to visit all the old worlds.

SPORGE27 said:
Well for one I would like it on the Rev.. :lol:
also I think that there are many worlds they can still use, like that Robin Hood movie Disney had, I liked that one quite a bit when I was younger.

also being on a later gen with more stuff able to be on it I think you should be able to visit all the old worlds.
Aw yeah...I remember. Robin Hood world, that would be pretty fun. What do you think of having like that big blue monster from Monsters Inc. as a summon? THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!

:p Thing of the damage that guy could pull off. :jay:

Max, I'm pretty sure there will be. Nothing stops at "2" without a "3", y'know? And if you'd seen the ending to Kingdom Hearts II, you would know that they are practically TELLING you that theres going to be another Kingdom Hearts game. :yes:

(And as much as I'm flattered that you seem to hate Runescape, please take my "The Stop Runescape Act" thing out of your sig. The anti-runescape stuff ended a while ago and I apoligized for what I did, don't continue it, alright?)

Nomura has said that khIII wont be khIII, it'll be a title without III in it. like kh:com.
the toy story, monsters inc. and bugs life worlds arent going to happen, because it wasnt pure disney...
and, on a side note, i kicked sephys butt....twice

B)

shadow said:
Nomura has said that khIII wont be khIII, it'll be a title without III in it. like kh:com.
the toy story, monsters inc. and bugs life worlds arent going to happen, because it wasnt pure disney...
and, on a side note, i kicked sephys butt....twice

B)
Hahaha, 2 times eh? I only beat the ugly creep down once...I never tried again.

i probaly should've have read that >_< now i know that
xemnas dies... whoever he is. I beat KH 1 so i know about the 3 keyblades. I still need to get 2

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
i probaly should've have read that >_< now i know that
xemnas dies... whoever he is. I beat KH 1 so i know about the 3 keyblades. I still need to get 2

:p
OOoooohhh, sorry about that. I should have put "Spoilers" somewhere for those of you that havent beaten/played KHII. I'm sorry

:(

Back