• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

omega cannon???

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Go Here and change the favorite things to weapons, the last one is the omega cannon. What is that? Can you only get it on the stage you get for beating the 2nd form of the final boss?

You can only use it on some level called Ubliette or something like that.

The weapon is slow, but kills instantly and can kill the user also.

ZERO_13 said:
The weapon is slow, but kills instantly and can kill the user also.
I'm close to unlocking Oubliette, but yeah, the Omega Cannon won't kill you if you get far away from it beefore it explodes.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Wow, that must be like the ultimate weapon, and no one has unlocked it >_<
Wrong me and LoneWolf have used and oblitered each other with it.

:p

I have it now

:p its really fun XD there was this one match i was playing online with it, i needed 1 more kill to win. Someone was right next to me, i stupidly fired and i won somehow. when it was showing me at the end I was the blue ghosty person.

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have it now

:p its really fun XD there was this one match i was playing online with it, i needed 1 more kill to win. Someone was right next to me, i stupidly fired and i won somehow. when it was showing me at the end I was the blue ghosty person.

:eek: It's fun. I when people get you unexpected though.....

When I was playing with ZF, with lockjaw (sylux's alt form) I would lay the two like things across the spot where the weapon was, so when everyone, but me, went for it they would get damaged.

Back