• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

What Ranks you are?

Hey dont be so liar.You says that because I give you a 7-0 in a battle play mode and you know I 5 stars.

Hey bigdude you know that you are lyng and you can whit me.Please dont talk to much you know that I play whit you and I win you 7-0. :angry:

For some reason I doubt that you never cheated to get your 5 stars. Some people here are extremely good and aren't 5 stars yet...

TwilightKing said:
For some reason I doubt that you never cheated to get your 5 stars. Some people here are extremely good and aren't 5 stars yet...
Maybe he plays 24-7. :lol:

I'm still 1 star.

TwilightKing said:
I was kidding he is a 5 stars and he play very good, he is one of the best players i have seen (probably the best).

Yeah he is 5 star and he is very good and strong.He is one of the best that I see ever he can be a great help to the Olimpics game.

Back