• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

YES YES W00T!!!!!!!!!!!&#3

TwilightKing

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I got 200/200 lines in tetris while shadow link was aty my house! My thumbs are dead! But it was worth it

:p

there is a tetris, for DS? please tell me its free, if you payed for that, may god have mercy on your soul. any who congrats, im assuming that means like 200 different games, so congrats

Pie_Or_Die said:
there is a tetris, for DS? please tell me its free, if you payed for that, may god have mercy on your soul. any who congrats, im assuming that means like 200 different games, so congrats
No it means how many actual lines you have cleared in 1 game.

congrats, i dont know what that means, because i really suck at tetris, but yeah, good job, i'm assuming its hard. >_>

@pie - it got a good rating at IGN... but yeah, it IS tetris... but its wifi.

[quote="Shadow_]

^_^ Yeah! II got to see the end credits! [/quote]
Any thing special about them?

OddCrazyMe said:
[quote="Shadow_]

^_^ Yeah! II got to see the end credits!
Any thing special about them? [/quote]
not really, but once you get to line 190, you get to hear a remake of the original tetris music

^_^

Awsome!

:eek: I wish I could get farther. But I beat MPH and there is cool stuff so we are pretty even.

Pie_Or_Die said:
You obviosly haven't been invovled in anyhting Nintendo related for a while. <.>

Back