• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Scariest Game

JJRamone2

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
What is the Scariest game you've ever played?
for me its a tie between Doom 3 and Resident evil 4 cause Doom is REALLY dark and you need you flashlight out ALL THE TIME and when a zombie comes after you you can hardly see it. But I have had nightmares about Resident evil 4 because of the The guy with the chainsaw and a potato sack over his head and everything.

But back on to topic, whats the scariest game in your oppinion?

The scariest game I've ever played, eh? Hmmm... I havent played many scary games at all. But If I had to pick, it would definately be mickey's amazing mirror

:eek:

Blathers said:
The scariest game I've ever played, eh? Hmmm... I havent played many scary games at all. But If I had to pick, it would definately be mickey's amazing mirror

that my friend, is called spam.

LOL, I remember that game, the scariest game I've played would probably be MP:2, or one, I forgot :p, well, I would be playing all nice and quiet and then something would jump out and be super loud, it was scary

:p

Half-life 2.

Ravenholm alone is enough to scare a grown man.

but yeah, the entire resident evil series is pretty freaky, especially Resident Evil 1... that mansion is crazy.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
LOL, I remember that game, the scariest game I've played would probably be MP:2, or one, I forgot :p, well, I would be playing all nice and quiet and then something would jump out and be super loud, it was scary

What the Metroid Primes games wern't scary! Also IMO neither was Half Life.

JJRamone2 said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:

What the Metroid Primes games wern't scary! Also IMO neither was Half Life.
halflife wasn't scary, yes, but things did freak you out, you've got to admit watching some guy with no lets crawling at you really fast is a little freaky... that and they had things jump out from behind you, which is a pretty good cheapshot of freaking people out.

i've played scarier games, but to todays standards, they're wuss games.

PKMNMasterSamus said:

MP2 can only be scary if its the midddle of the night, pitch black, your in the dark world and something pops out and scares you.... not that it ever happened.

Hmm... scariest game i've played... I have no idea >_<

Halo 2 and a Resident evil for I forgot . The floud and creepy music make them tie. now for some reason..whenever Cortana talks I always think: "Claire is that you? where's Leon?"

JJRamone2 said:
... potato sack over his head and everything.
Yeah, burlap scares the crap out of me, too.

I don't really consider many games to be all that scary. Most of the time, the atmospheres that games try to evoke just ends up coming across as silly and cheesy to me.

I guess the only thing that I'd consider to be 'spooky' in the traditional sense of the word would be some of the things in Eternal Darkness. The game itself wasn't that scary, but some of the things that you'd see after going insane were pretty spooky.

if they wanted to freak the crap out of us in some game, they'd have bugs running around... and some enemies would be as big as the bugs, so you'd like freak out and waste all your ammo on a roach. :3

RE2 was scary, especially i the interogation room and a Licker busted through the window, making me almost suffocate from being scared.

Back