PDA

View Full Version : Ok, which one should I get?

Grawr
03-29-2006, 07:12 PM
I have saved up some dollars, and I'm going to the store tommorow.
What should I get? I have narrowed it down to 2 games: Tetris DS or Metroid Prime Hunters? My brother has hunters, and I've sorta played it when he was asleep. Its a fun game. Now all I need to know is, how fun is Tetris? :wacko:

Bulerias
03-30-2006, 02:36 PM
I don't know how fun Tetris is, but you should get Metroid Prime: Hunters...

Actually, screw that. If you have a GBA, get one of the FE games. If you have a GCN, then you MUST get Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance. Best GCN game, hands-down.

SL92
03-30-2006, 02:43 PM
I vote for waiting on New Super Mario Bros!

TwilightKing
03-30-2006, 03:38 PM
I vote for waiting on New Super Mario Bros!
If that is an option, than i'd choose that.

Otherwise, I would pick MP:H over tetris (evven though I have both) just because of all the people and friends that have it.

FreddieMercury9-1
03-30-2006, 03:49 PM
I'd love to have both, but MPH got the win, mainly because they were out of Tetris, and there was only one MPH left.

:o

I will get Tetris DS, eventually, I love Tetris, and my favorite DS game is Meteos.

Furry Sparks
03-30-2006, 08:09 PM
I'd love to have both, but MPH got the win, mainly because they were out of Tetris, and there was only one MPH left.

I will get Tetris DS, eventually, I love Tetris, and my favorite DS game is Meteos.
meteos is a fun game

:) but why did they add a story to a game like that... >_< I guess they sorta had to.. in a way...

FreddieMercury9-1
03-31-2006, 12:02 AM
I&#39;d love to have both, but MPH got the win, mainly because they were out of Tetris, and there was only one MPH left.

meteos is a fun game

:) but why did they add a story to a game like that... >_< I guess they sorta had to.. in a way...
I think the story is fine.

Jeremy
03-31-2006, 06:05 AM
Well have you ever played a tetris or MP game?

Grawr
03-31-2006, 05:19 PM
Well have you ever played a tetris or MP game?
Yes. Tetris for Saga, A little bit of my brothers Metroid Prime Hunters, Metroid Prime, Metriod Prime 2, and Metroid Fusion. :yes: The reason why I&#39;m thinking Tetris is because I&#39;ve played a lot of Metroid in my time, not enough tetris&#33;

:P

(I didnt go to the store yesterday because I told my mom that I wanted to wait and see what you people thought. Now I dont have the chance to go again until tommorow.)