• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

have you ever had any good/lucky kills/games?

Furry Sparks

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I have

:p my lucky kill was someone was running to a health, they were sorta far away from me. I had the sniper out WITHOUT THE SCOPE BEEING USED i was running after him, randomly fired and i got a headshot and killed him

:p the good game i had was when i got 5 headshot kills and 2 kills without beeing killed

:p all with the sniper and agenst pkmnmastersamus

:p I OWNED YOU!!!!!!!

:p

ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have

:p my lucky kill was someone was running to a health, they were sorta far away from me. I had the sniper out WITHOUT THE SCOPE BEEING USED i was running after him, randomly fired and i got a headshot and killed him

:p the good game i had was when i got 5 headshot kills and 2 kills without beeing killed

I dont think i've ever had a lucky kill...

TwilightKing said:
ZELDAFREAK104 said:
I have

I dont think i've ever had a lucky kill...
Yes, but you have been killed luckily before. :lol:

Today I had an unlucky game :\

I beated someone and before the time runned out, he disconected and I was disconected and it counted me as a loss and a disconect.

Back