I feel... unsafe. ;_;

TwilightKing said:
POKEFAB said:
Yeah, it's sort of a curse being good at MP:H..
I wouldnt mind having that curse

:p
After a while, you would. It's sort of like being rich and famous.

Sometimes, it PWNs so hard its jawesome, but then sometimes, you wish you were never rich/famous.

I don't...maybe.

:p im trying to kill someone else. *points to the other guy who posted on top of this message* Yeah....
(there are a lot of "to kill lists" on this board lately)

DS_MARKER said:
I don't...maybe.

:p im trying to kill someone else. *points to the other guy who posted on top of this message* Yeah....
I started the fad. I kinda regret it now. >_>

Bulerias said:
DS_MARKER said:
I don't...maybe.

I started the fad. I kinda regret it now. >_>
Yeah, but I like the idea.. Sorta mafia-ish.

Bul just thinks everyone is out to get him. In reality, everyone is just out to kill everyone else.

DarthGohan1 said:
Shadow_] Bul just thinks everyone is out to get him. In reality said:
<small><small><small><small>not-so-[/size]</small></small></small></small>Almighty Bul???
well, i'm sure everyone Would like to kill the <small><small><small><small>not-so-</small></small></small></small> almighty Bul, but few get the chance

Bulerias said:
Glactor said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
Because you have a bounty on your head

:p and you're the best bounty hunter at tbt
I wouldn't say that now.
'Tis true, Glactor's probably more powerful than I am in all aspects. His aim is killer. 0_O
I know.. Like, you could be running and jumping and whatnot, and he STILL gets a head shot with the Imperialist!

TwilightKing said:
DarthGohan1 said:
Shadow_] Bul just thinks everyone is out to get him. In reality said:
<small><small><small><small>not-so-[/size]</small></small></small></small>Almighty Bul???
well, i'm sure everyone Would like to kill the <small><small><small><small>not-so-</small></small></small></small> almighty Bul, but few get the chance

I could read that without quoting the post. >_>; When I beat you in MPH, we'll see who'll be crying.

Glactor's better than me, it's a fact... he's very hard to beat...

Back