• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

PKMNMasterSamus's MPH Tournament!

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Everyone is welcomed to compete. Also, please post your record, it'll help when I make the brackets. And post your friend codes.

PKMNMasterSamus - 4037 9468 0725 - 9-32
Bulerias - (friend code?) - 31 - 18
PokeFab - 3007 1533 2343 - 69-20
Twilight King - 4896 9394 5082 - 11-42
Zeldafreak - 2835 3559 6991 - 17-24

0-12.

^_^ The Hunter Profile doesn't lie...

I'll participate.

TwilightKing said:
I'll be in but i'm not really sure what i have to post here XD
You post your friend code and record.

@pokefab, I've only played the one where you kill eachother...what's bounty mode?

PKMNMasterSamus said:
i don't get it...capture the flag?
Kinda. Capture is more like... When you have your own base and such, and deliver the Octolith to your base while having YOUR own Octolith safe... Bounty has only one delivery point.

;)

I'm joinin up. Is this a 1v1 battle tourny and is it double elimination? Oh whats the start day?

Glactor said:
I'm joinin up. Is this a 1v1 battle tourny and is it double elimination? Oh whats the start day?
Uhh...I think I'll have...either 3 people battles or 4...probably not 1v1...also, I don't know the date...what's your record and friend code? also, wolf what's your record and code?