• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Glactor-Pokefab I

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Man, Glactor; the Ultimate Samus Sniper.

Here is how our match went: (He killed me.)

Anyway, we were playing on a low-gravity area, and I had Sylux, he had Samus.

The match started out horrible for me. I killed myself TWICE falling off the edge, and he is so accurate it's unbelievable. He even said he was playing "badly".

As it went on, I got my score up from a -2 to a 3. Even if I didn't kill myself, it wouldn't be enough. He won; 3-7.

I give him AWESOME props; he has skills that rival Bulerias's. (Watch out, Bul.)

Anyway, Glactor, I can't wait to play again.. This time NOT on that arena.

:p

POKEFAB said:
Man, Glactor; the Ultimate Samus Sniper.

Here is how our match went: (He killed me.)

Anyway, we were playing on a low-gravity area, and I had Sylux, he had Samus.

The match started out horrible for me. I killed myself TWICE falling off the edge, and he is so accurate it's unbelievable. He even said he was playing "badly".

As it went on, I got my score up from a -2 to a 3. Even if I didn't kill myself, it wouldn't be enough. He won; 3-7.

I give him AWESOME props; he has skills that rival Bulerias's. (Watch out, Bul.)

Anyway, Glactor, I can't wait to play again.. This time NOT on that arena.

:p
although Glactor is good, I don't think he has the skills to beat Bularias.

You were playing on Headshot, that's the place where Glactor and I played before. We started a Capture match first, I won that, because he says he "thought it was a Survival match", so after that, I turned on Survival, and he won that. He's a formidable foe, I should add him to my "To-Frag" list...

Yeah sorry Fab I was really tired and I needed sleep so there were allot of times when I had no ammo for any weapon and I was zoomed in so I was like what the hell and just gave up.

P.S. Trace is cheap that

Bulerias said:
You were playing on Headshot, that's the place where Glactor and I played before. We started a Capture match first, I won that, because he says he "thought it was a Survival match", so after that, I turned on Survival, and he won that. He's a formidable foe, I should add him to my "To-Frag" list...
Yeah at first I was like "what the hell why are you running from me" then I herd from across the map octolith scored and I was like "that

Back