• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

I got it!

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Yay, anyways, I made this post because, at first, I tried and played (i'm a lefty, while writing) so I'm like "uhhh...how am I supposed to use the left side for everything :huh:" Then I got whooped by Smart 3 times :p, but noooooow...I found out you can change controls in the settings. So now for us, lefties, you can change the moving thing to the A,B,X,Y buttons. Nintendo really planned ahead!

:D

so...Smart I'm looking for a rematch! :p, this time I'll be able to play with the controls the way I want it

:p

Idk, how good am I with "good" controls. Because I played Smart while holding the stylus in my right hand, which sucked >_<, so maybe I am better, probably better

Pokefab wanna play right now, idk if my brother added you yet, lemme check.

It's possible to get whooped by Smart_Tech? I thought he was relatively easy... But that's because he hasn't trained up yet. He's got potential, and hopefully a "worm-less" future.

Yeah! It was sooo cheap, I would be shooting him for like 5 mins with my missiles, direct hits, and then he would shoot me like 5 times with his power beam and killed him. He killed me 15 times I killed him once, he got me 15 straight

Bulerias said:
It's possible to get whooped by Smart_Tech? I thought he was relatively easy... But that's because he hasn't trained up yet. He's got potential, and hopefully a "worm-less" future.
Was that sarcasm aimed toward our first match?

POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:

All quite possible, chap.

Edit - Actually, completely impossible. That was sarcasm aimed towards our SECOND match.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:

All quite possible, chap.

Edit - Actually, completely impossible. That was sarcasm aimed towards our SECOND match.

Oh, poo. I thought you wouldn't see through that. ;p

PKMNMasterSamus said:
do you know if my bro added you to our friend's list? i'm not sure, he added some people...
I know for a fact that he added me and ZF... don't know about anyone else.

@ PokeFab - My logic is as l337 as my gun skillz.

:eek:

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
do you know if my bro added you to our friend's list? i'm not sure, he added some people...
I know for a fact that he added me and ZF... don't know about anyone else.

@ PokeFab - My logic is as l337 as my gun skillz.

:eek:
Oh, you burned me like a potater.

Back