I got it!

Tennis=Life

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
Yay, anyways, I made this post because, at first, I tried and played (i'm a lefty, while writing) so I'm like "uhhh...how am I supposed to use the left side for everything :huh:" Then I got whooped by Smart 3 times :p, but noooooow...I found out you can change controls in the settings. So now for us, lefties, you can change the moving thing to the A,B,X,Y buttons. Nintendo really planned ahead!

:D

so...Smart I'm looking for a rematch! :p, this time I'll be able to play with the controls the way I want it

:p

Idk, how good am I with "good" controls. Because I played Smart while holding the stylus in my right hand, which sucked >_<, so maybe I am better, probably better

Pokefab wanna play right now, idk if my brother added you yet, lemme check.

It's possible to get whooped by Smart_Tech? I thought he was relatively easy... But that's because he hasn't trained up yet. He's got potential, and hopefully a "worm-less" future.

Yeah! It was sooo cheap, I would be shooting him for like 5 mins with my missiles, direct hits, and then he would shoot me like 5 times with his power beam and killed him. He killed me 15 times I killed him once, he got me 15 straight

Bulerias said:
It's possible to get whooped by Smart_Tech? I thought he was relatively easy... But that's because he hasn't trained up yet. He's got potential, and hopefully a "worm-less" future.
Was that sarcasm aimed toward our first match?

POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:

All quite possible, chap.

Edit - Actually, completely impossible. That was sarcasm aimed towards our SECOND match.

Bulerias said:
POKEFAB said:
Bulerias said:

All quite possible, chap.

Edit - Actually, completely impossible. That was sarcasm aimed towards our SECOND match.

Oh, poo. I thought you wouldn't see through that. ;p

PKMNMasterSamus said:
do you know if my bro added you to our friend's list? i'm not sure, he added some people...
I know for a fact that he added me and ZF... don't know about anyone else.

@ PokeFab - My logic is as l337 as my gun skillz.

:eek:

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
do you know if my bro added you to our friend's list? i'm not sure, he added some people...
I know for a fact that he added me and ZF... don't know about anyone else.

@ PokeFab - My logic is as l337 as my gun skillz.

:eek:
Oh, you burned me like a potater.

Back