• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Darth's To-Die List

DarthGohan1

TBT Old Timer
Retired Staff
Peach 🍑
Durian 🌽
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Chocolate Cake
Wallopoid
Wallopoid
Pavé
Cake
5 Envelopes
Mailbox
#1-Bulerias
Being humiliated, in a loss 7-1...I almsot cried...
it'll be closer next time we play.
(I've killed him twice though!)

#2-Kezay
Friend from Nsider, about equal strength to Bul. I haven't killed him yet though.

#3-Pokefab Defeated!
TBT's 2nd best player. Of anyone at TBT, he probably is Bul's best competition.

****SKIP A BUNCH****

#19-SmartTechDragon15
Just kidding buddy.

:p

Yay for starting a fad. >_>

Good luck killing everyone on your list...

Bulerias said:
Yay for starting a fad. >_>

Good luck killing everyone on your list...
I already killed you Bul... :yes:
But I must defeat you now.

:p (comes up with brilliant strategy)

I'll make a deal with you..

We have a rematch, but this time; no alting.

IF I beat you again, I am back at #2 spot, AND I reclaim my title.

Are you man enough for the deal?

Well, i gtg run some errands now, and princess mononoke is on in an hour.
maybe tongiht or tomorrow.
also, the deal is onl;y complete if you cant use sylux.

What? No Sylux? Hrm..

Okay, what if I use Sylux, but you can alt me SOME; not the whole game in alt mode.

Who says Sylux is the best alter? Darth, let Fab use Sylux, there's no point... besides, regardless of which character he chooses, he'll get the Shock Coil if he looks around, if that's your concern.

My personal pick for best wormer is probably Spire. He can climb up walls, and ram into anyone.

Bulerias said:
Who says Sylux is the best alter? Darth, let Fab use Sylux, there's no point... besides, regardless of which character he chooses, he'll get the Shock Coil if he looks around, if that's your concern.

My personal pick for best wormer is probably Spire. He can climb up walls, and ram into anyone.

darth says:
i dont have sylux, so i alt with a different hunter...he just uses sylux.
also, no one at tbt is that great with sylux's alt form, so if i alt with my guy, i have a huge advantage over all you syluxes.

Bulerias said:

I actually DO find sylux the best alt form.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
Bulerias said:

darth says:
i dont have sylux, so i alt with a different hunter...he just uses sylux.
also, no one at tbt is that great with sylux's alt form, so if i alt with my guy, i have a huge advantage over all you syluxes.
I'm good with his alt form

:eek: i killed your brother a good 5 times in alt form. and that was out of 6 kills.

Wait, so what if Sylux is my main Hunter? Is that a crime?

Alting just is not fair, I just want a fair, plain, simple match.

Back