• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Bul's "To Frag" List

Bulerias

Co-Founder of TBT
Retired Staff
Orange 🍊
Coconut 🥥
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
Hey ya'll. If you want to be on my "Hit List", just ask.

^_^

#1 - PokeFab
I just can't wait to battle this awesome hunter yet again. I just got a telepathic message from the Federation that he has switched power suits and now resembles the deadly hunter Sylux. Hopefully, the suit will not prove to be too much of a nuisance for me.

#2 - Kezay from NSider
An extremely powerful hunter, I have had the misfortune of getting brutally beating by this formidable foe. He stole a couple of my Octoliths while he was at, as well. Look out for this hunter; he might just take the top spot in the near future.

#3 - DarthGohan1
While I was near Tarino, the space-port not far from Planet Zebes, I heard gossip that there's a new hunter on the rise. With an assasination already under his belt, he's trying to secure every planet possible and rule the galaxy. Who else to stop him but me?

#4 - Mino
We've met a while ago while we were riding hovercars called "Mario Karts", interesting devices, and I'm itching to see his bounty hunter skills in full. Hopefully, he's just as good with a gun as he is with those hovercars.

POKEFAB said:
In a wierd, odd sort of way, it is an honor to know you want to destroy me.

:)
So, is that Sylux suit, uhh, comfortable? >_>

I did get you that one time...

:p

*is really scared*

I mean, other than Kez, you're the best one.
BTW - why isnt Kez on your list? He's just as good as you.

DarthGohan1 said:
I did get you that one time...

*is really scared*

I mean, other than Kez, you're the best one.
BTW - why isnt Kez on your list? He's just as good as you.
Wow, 1 time definitely beats 7 times in the head. >_>;;

I figured I'd only add TBTers to this list, but as you wish.

POKEFAB said:
Nah, it's a little itchy around the groin.

That means I still need to masta Lockjaw.
The LockJaw is actually relatively hard to master; the most effective attack is to surround your opponent with three energy balls positioned as close as possible to the opponent. I believe that amounts in an instant kill.

huh... yeah, you wrote it all weird... >_>

that was pretty cheesy. : )

i'd be on your to frag list if this game weren't a flavor of the month.

Bulerias said:

^_^

#1 - PokeFab
I just can't wait to battle this awesome hunter yet again. I just got a telepathic message from the Federation that he has switched power suits and now resembles the deadly hunter Sylux. Hopefully, the suit will not prove to be too much of a nuisance for me.

#2 - Kezay from NSider
An extremely powerful hunter, I have had the misfortune of getting brutally beating by this formidable foe. He stole a couple of my Octoliths while he was at, as well. Look out for this hunter; he might just take the top spot in the near future.

#3 - DarthGohan1
While I was near Tarino, the space-port not far from Planet Zebes, I heard gossip that there's a new hunter on the rise. With an assasination already under his belt, he's trying to secure every planet possible and rule the galaxy. Who else to stop him but me?

#4 - Mino
We've met a while ago while we were riding hovercars called "Mario Karts", interesting devices, and I'm itching to see his bounty hunter skills in full. Hopefully, he's just as good with a gun as he is with those hovercars.
Dude, that is a really dumb way to list the people you want to play.

I feel honored to have been able to play Bul and Kezay at the same time

:)
too bad me and Kezay lost to the legendary Bul

:'(

FreddieMercury91 said:
Bulerias said:

^_^

#1 - PokeFab

#2 - Kezay from NSider

#3 - DarthGohan1

#4 - Mino
I was bored. >_>

TwilightKing - Don't overestimate my skills, Kezay is a better hunter than I am; I have yet to rack a win against him.

Grah, Bul, don't take me off the top spot because of that 1 on 1 on 1 match..

Wait until our 1 on 1 match..

Anyway, I'd say you and me are evenly matched, with me JUST below your skill level..

By like, .1 percent.

DarthGohan1 said:
Bulerias said:
FreddieMercury91 said:
Bulerias said:

^_^

#1 - PokeFab

#2 - Kezay from NSider

#3 - DarthGohan1

#4 - Mino
I was bored. >_>

TwilightKing - Don't overestimate my skills, Kezay is a better hunter than I am; I have yet to rack a win against him.
Kezay is super good...and he doesn't even need to use Sylux to dominate.
He uses Samus, although his Hunter Profile now lists Spire as his favorite hunter... Urgh, I hate playing against Spire online. I get whooped... sometimes. >_>

POKEFAB said:
Lol, @ Darth.

Soon, you'll move up to saying (Like me.) YES! I beat you once!
oh...how many kills do you have on him?

Back