• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

The Hunter List

Fabioisonfire

total a-hole
Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
The Hunter List

No. Not the hunted list; the Hunter List. This is a list I will be making of Hunters that I have played that are either very good, or have good potential. These are not people that are just 'hard' or 'good'. I'm talking phenoms.

The Already Exceptional List:

Bulerias:
Most Used Hunter: Out of our matches he's always picked Sylux. (he's only good with sylux :p)
Style: Let's just say he'll kill you. (In other words, a mix.) -Uses mix of missiles, that cheap electric beam thingy, and evades by jumping alot or by rolling away once morphed.
Our Encounter(s):
The first match with Bulerias... Well, here is where he earned this title. He was all around the place, he murdered me; I got no kills.

The second one was almost immediatly afterwords.. This time, it was the opposite; I killed him, 3-0.

BUT; I still give Bulerias the ultimate props of being the 2nd best Hunter here so far.

I am looking forward to Pokefab-Bulerias II.

;)

Glactor:
Most Used Hunter: Out of our matches he's always picked Samus.
Style: He snipes VERY WELL.
Our Encounter(s):
We played at Headshot and he basically massacered me by sniping me.

The Exceptional Potential List:

Mino:
Most Used Hunter: Out of our matches he's always picked Samus.(?)
Style: Well, he seemed to stay in Alt mode alot.
Our Encounter(s):
My first match with Mino was pretty close; he'd said this was his second match on WiFi, yet he still did good, although I won. I think he is just naturally good at video games.

Anyway, our second match was long, but seemed easier for me to win.

Keep working; soon you'll be at the top.

:)

_Darth:edited some info in for bul...help out people who haven't played him yet.

Back