• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Hopefully...

Tennis=Life

Bells
MEOW Coupons
StreetPass Silver
I get it today

:D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to play with you guys.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today

:D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to be beaten by Bul!

:D
Heh... I love what you wrote, very flattering.

^_^

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to play with you guys.

^_^
Because I know I'm going to lose

:'(

:'(
Yup, I'm giong to win

*mumbles* I should get it tommorow...
I probaly will be beaten by bul, and everyone else that i play agenst. I thought i was good at AoM, when i played online my record was 50-150, mkds my record is 15-30 and i thought i was awsome... same thing with ratchet and clank 3(but i have gotten a little better...) and anyother game i've played online.

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to beat Bul!

^_^
Why does that flatter you?

Koehler said:
Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to beat Bul!

^_^
Why does that flatter you?
Har, very funny. >_>

Seriously, I beat PokeFab once, who's billed "unbeatable", so I should have no trouble with you.

:p

I have an excuse for that pitiful defeat...

1- goobashel seriously sucks at MP:H.
2- I have never played Sylux.
3- Your name mesmerized me.. So I couldn't see you.

But HEY! I beat you once, too.

:p We gotta play again sometime.

POKEFAB said:
I have an excuse for that pitiful defeat...

1- goobashel seriously sucks at MP:H.
2- I have never played Sylux.
3- Your name mesmerized me.. So I couldn't see you.

But HEY! I beat you once, too.

:p We gotta play again sometime.
Hmm, I'd think you'd already have played against some who's good ol' Syl... Wierd, I get him a lot on Wi-Fi.

Pfft, yeah right, just because you mispronounced "Bulerias" doesn't give you the right to lose.

And yeah, we definitely need to play again.

I got it yesterday.

Back