Hopefully...

Tennis=Life

Bells
Eggs
Old Eggs
I get it today

:D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to play with you guys.

PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today

:D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to be beaten by Bul!

:D
Heh... I love what you wrote, very flattering.

^_^

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to play with you guys.

^_^
Because I know I'm going to lose

:'(

:'(
Yup, I'm giong to win

*mumbles* I should get it tommorow...
I probaly will be beaten by bul, and everyone else that i play agenst. I thought i was good at AoM, when i played online my record was 50-150, mkds my record is 15-30 and i thought i was awsome... same thing with ratchet and clank 3(but i have gotten a little better...) and anyother game i've played online.

Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to beat Bul!

^_^
Why does that flatter you?

Koehler said:
Bulerias said:
PKMNMasterSamus said:
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to beat Bul!

^_^
Why does that flatter you?
Har, very funny. >_>

Seriously, I beat PokeFab once, who's billed "unbeatable", so I should have no trouble with you.

:p

I have an excuse for that pitiful defeat...

1- goobashel seriously sucks at MP:H.
2- I have never played Sylux.
3- Your name mesmerized me.. So I couldn't see you.

But HEY! I beat you once, too.

:p We gotta play again sometime.

POKEFAB said:
I have an excuse for that pitiful defeat...

1- goobashel seriously sucks at MP:H.
2- I have never played Sylux.
3- Your name mesmerized me.. So I couldn't see you.

But HEY! I beat you once, too.

:p We gotta play again sometime.
Hmm, I'd think you'd already have played against some who's good ol' Syl... Wierd, I get him a lot on Wi-Fi.

Pfft, yeah right, just because you mispronounced "Bulerias" doesn't give you the right to lose.

And yeah, we definitely need to play again.

Back