PDA

View Full Version : Hopefully...

Tennis=Life
03-23-2006, 04:01 PM
I get it today

:D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to play with you guys.

Bulerias
03-23-2006, 04:09 PM
I get it today

:D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to be beaten by Bul!

:D
Heh... I love what you wrote, very flattering.

^_^

Tennis=Life
03-23-2006, 04:43 PM
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to play with you guys.

^_^
Because I know I'm going to lose

:'(

:'(
Yup, I'm giong to win

Furry Sparks
03-23-2006, 04:56 PM
*mumbles* I should get it tommorow...
I probaly will be beaten by bul, and everyone else that i play agenst. I thought i was good at AoM, when i played online my record was 50-150, mkds my record is 15-30 and i thought i was awsome... same thing with ratchet and clank 3(but i have gotten a little better...) and anyother game i've played online.

Micah
03-23-2006, 05:09 PM
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to beat Bul!

^_^
Why does that flatter you?

Bulerias
03-23-2006, 06:36 PM
I get it today :D I am sooo looking forward to getting it. I've literally been a metroid fan my whole life ( :yes: ) I can't wait to beat Bul!

^_^
Why does that flatter you?
Har, very funny. >_>

Seriously, I beat PokeFab once, who's billed "unbeatable", so I should have no trouble with you.

:P

Fabioisonfire
03-23-2006, 07:04 PM
I have an excuse for that pitiful defeat...

1- goobashel seriously sucks at MP:H.
2- I have never played Sylux.
3- Your name mesmerized me.. So I couldn't see you.

But HEY! I beat you once, too.

:P We gotta play again sometime.

Bulerias
03-23-2006, 07:16 PM
I have an excuse for that pitiful defeat...

1- goobashel seriously sucks at MP:H.
2- I have never played Sylux.
3- Your name mesmerized me.. So I couldn't see you.

But HEY! I beat you once, too.

:P We gotta play again sometime.
Hmm, I'd think you'd already have played against some who's good ol' Syl... Wierd, I get him a lot on Wi-Fi.

Pfft, yeah right, just because you mispronounced "Bulerias" doesn't give you the right to lose.

And yeah, we definitely need to play again.

Justin
03-23-2006, 07:18 PM
I got it yesterday.

goobashel
03-23-2006, 08:12 PM
cool add me i sent you my FC

Tennis=Life
03-23-2006, 10:21 PM
[quote="Bulerias"] [quote="Koehler"] [quote="Bulerias"] [quote="PKMNMasterSamus"] I get it today :D

Tennis=Life
03-23-2006, 10:21 PM
[quote="Koehler"] [quote="Bulerias"] [quote="PKMNMasterSamus"] I get it today :D