• The closing ceremony for TBT's Farewell to New Leaf event has been posted! View the winning entries and other closing announcements here. Thanks for joining in on the fun and nostalgia. We'll see you this Friday night for the start of our annual Easter Egg Hunt!

Weekly Poll #8: City Mouse or Country Mouse?

Where would you rather live?

• City

Votes: 10 55.6%
  • Countryside

Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Both

Votes: 5 27.8%
  • Neither

Votes: 1 5.6%

• Total voters
I've stayed in the countryside before, and being away from civilization is pretty hard for me :(

I suppose I'm a little of both. I don't like too far in the country and I certainly don't like too far in the city, somewhere in between.

I've lived in both but I've got to say that I love a rural setting more. It feels safer and more like home to me. Plus, my backyard is huge and the scenery is fantastic.

I prefer something in between, but if I had to choose between those two I'd choose the city.

Here we call them "City Slickers" and "Country Bumpkins"
The rest of my family live in the country like 10 hours away, Whenever I go visit them, It's so irit, they have barely no malls (The nearest one is like 1 hour away), but yeah, of course I enjoy it, I see my family, but I just hate being in the country, especially since they own a farm (not a big farm they just have like 5 cows, horses and sheep), and I like animals so yeah, but whenever I go there, since it's 10 hours away, of course I'm not going to stay there for a few days, it's always at least 2 weeks, and when down here I usually go to the city every few days, only going to the city once of twice in 2 weeks when I'm up there really kills me, so yeah, that's it. City ftw

I've lived in the middle of the countryside for the whole of my life, the village I live in only has one road in and out. I would like to live in a city at one point, mainly when I go to University and when I hopefully get a job in the Food Sciences industry, but after that I'll move back to the countryside... Living where I do is nice, you know almost everyone who lives near you, we have a nice pub and post office.

I live in a pretty big tourist town. So, I guess it can be considered a city, but I would prefer to live in the big city.

I live in a small town. I love how it's so quiet ^_^
But i remember being in a BIG city and it was fun so i rather pick both.

Back