PDA

View Full Version : Weekly Poll #8: City Mouse or Country Mouse?

SodaDog
11-22-2011, 04:29 PM
I'd rather live in the city.

SockHead
11-22-2011, 05:56 PM
I've stayed in the countryside before, and being away from civilization is pretty hard for me :(

Kaiaa
11-22-2011, 09:45 PM
I suppose I'm a little of both. I don't like too far in the country and I certainly don't like too far in the city, somewhere in between.

Micah
11-23-2011, 01:55 AM
I've lived in both but I've got to say that I love a rural setting more. It feels safer and more like home to me. Plus, my backyard is huge and the scenery is fantastic.

Yokie
11-23-2011, 09:07 AM
I prefer something in between, but if I had to choose between those two I'd choose the city.

Jake.
11-23-2011, 05:36 PM
Here we call them "City Slickers" and "Country Bumpkins"
The rest of my family live in the country like 10 hours away, Whenever I go visit them, It's so irit, they have barely no malls (The nearest one is like 1 hour away), but yeah, of course I enjoy it, I see my family, but I just hate being in the country, especially since they own a farm (not a big farm they just have like 5 cows, horses and sheep), and I like animals so yeah, but whenever I go there, since it's 10 hours away, of course I'm not going to stay there for a few days, it's always at least 2 weeks, and when down here I usually go to the city every few days, only going to the city once of twice in 2 weeks when I'm up there really kills me, so yeah, that's it. City ftw

MasterC
11-23-2011, 08:47 PM
I don't like living at the countryside or a crowded city with tiny apartments.

Colour Bandit
11-24-2011, 03:21 AM
I've lived in the middle of the countryside for the whole of my life, the village I live in only has one road in and out. I would like to live in a city at one point, mainly when I go to University and when I hopefully get a job in the Food Sciences industry, but after that I'll move back to the countryside... Living where I do is nice, you know almost everyone who lives near you, we have a nice pub and post office.

Brad
11-24-2011, 03:52 AM
I live in a pretty big tourist town. So, I guess it can be considered a city, but I would prefer to live in the big city.

Static
11-26-2011, 07:06 PM
I live in a small town. I love how it's so quiet ^_^
But i remember being in a BIG city and it was fun so i rather pick both.